Jon Kitna - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jon Kitna

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby RayVins » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:11 am

look for him or drew brees to go to baltimore if boller regresses this season...
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Pete123444 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:15 am

RayVins wrote:look for him or drew brees to go to baltimore if boller regresses this season...

if?? or did you mean when?
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby RayVins » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:16 am

Pete123444 wrote:
RayVins wrote:look for him or drew brees to go to baltimore if boller regresses this season...

WHOA! GOOD ONE! YOU ARE SO WITTY!!! (i know you steeler fans on this board have trouble catching it, so ill let you in on this one: that was sarcasm)
"You guys have no clue how crazy hyper and dru nk (filter) I can be AT THE SAME TIME."
-mtryanks12
RayVins
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:11 am

maddog60 wrote:Sorry Sixxgunn, but no way does Brees start in Chicago next year. Either he proves himself a fluke and no one will go for him as a starter next year, or SD will franchise him again if need be until they can pan out a long term deal with him.

Hey, come on now. Consider this...the Bears have had illustrious QB's such as Mike Tomczak, Jim Harbaugh(probably the best guy on this list) Dave Krieg (age 90), Erik Kramer, Rick Mirer, Cade McNown, Kordell Stewart, Chris Chandler (age 240), and backups that saw significant time such as Shane Matthews, Jonathan Quinn Craig Krenzel and Chad Huthinson, and seriously considered signing Tim freakin' Couch. Even if Brees threw half of his passes backwards into his own end zone the Bears would bring him in for a tryout!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Flux » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:17 pm

RayVins wrote:
Pete123444 wrote:

WHOA! GOOD ONE! YOU ARE SO WITTY!!! (i know you steeler fans on this board have trouble catching it, so ill let you in on this one: that was sarcasm)

RayVins, chill out man. Pete was just playing around, don't take things so personally
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dhp4eva » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:42 pm

jon kitna is garbage, 'nuff said :-b
dhp4eva
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:00 pm

Garbage? Jon Kitna is possibly the best backup in the league.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:20 pm

Yes, I believe that Kitna is the best backup in the nfl right now. He could, IMO, start for a number of teams this season ;-)
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby davidmarver » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:26 pm

No way Brees goes to Baltimore...if he is traded he'll go to the NFC; probably Dallas, he's from around there.
davidmarver
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Flux » Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:16 am

davidmarver wrote:No way Brees goes to Baltimore...if he is traded he'll go to the NFC; probably Dallas, he's from around there.

I think they are talking about after this season, so no trade would be made, Brees simply would be a FA. Obviously though, SD could and should do a sign and trade if they dont want to keep him
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk