First the downsides to this deal:
1. He missed all last season.
2. He spent the last 2 seasons in Chicago's 4-3.
3. The fourth round draft pick given up might potentially be a
Now the positives:
1. The fourth round draft pick could be a bust.
2. The potential that he is 100% from his injuries outweighs
the chances that he might not be.
3. He spent the first part of his career in Buffalo's 3-4.
4. He is mammoth and will easily occupy blockers allowing
the Pats LB's to get at the ball. (Ask Urlacher why he
was so good, and he will say Washington and Traylor.)
This is key to making the Patriots D easily the best in the AFC east and maybe best in the AFC altogether.
What do you guys think?