The latest - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The latest

Moderator: Football Moderators

The latest

Postby TFM » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:20 am

So - what's everyone thinking about our chances this year?
"Please don't quote me in your signature" - Anonymous
TFM
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:26 am

9-7, Wild Card slot.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:04 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:9-7, Wild Card slot.

sounds about right.

but....i like them as my sleeper team for this year. if they make the right moves at RB, and get caddy involved early, they could realy do some damage.

they made the right move bringing griese back, and they drafted a TE, which they needed badly since dilger and dudley really were non factors.

i really liked the griese- clayton combo last year. im sure they will be the same again this year.

one problem i see is depth at WR. they lost jurevicious and charles lee...which doesnt leave them much... (is galloway still there :-? ) once you get past clayton, its a big dropoff.

i also know they have been having some issues with being able to re-sign some key defensive players such as rhonde barber. they will need to keep him around to compete. that would be a huge blow.

i say they make the playoffs. ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 24-Seville » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:18 pm

IMO it all hinges on the O-Line. I think that most would agree on this. Unfortunately Tampa hasn't fixed this problem. They are still a unit in disarray.

Joey Galloway has been restricted all camp in order for him to be healthy. I really think he can make their passing game fly if he can stay on the field. He was excellent at the end of the 2004 when he came back from his groin injury.

I think the defense will be solid as long as Booger is healthy. They take a major hit if he goes lame again.

I really have no clue how this season will go. I can see them 5-11 again or 9-7 as a wild card.

This season will be interesting to say the least.
[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
24-Seville
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers