So...Who needs a sig? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

So...Who needs a sig?

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby mnheadliner » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:34 am

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:how do you guys make these things, i mean, i know you use some kind of program, but what is it?

Adobe Photoshop is what I use....but I by no means am a veteran at it. I've dabbled in it enough to be dangerous enough with it and be able to create some pretty cool stuff (half of the time by accident...lol).

It's really not all that hard to learn the program. You just need to play around with it for quite a long time. There are tutorials out there and I've had a couple key questions answered here in the last couple of days that were bugging me for years and now I "have the creating passion" again. It's a lot of fun.

However, there are other programs out there...but Photoshop by Adobe is the best. ;-D
mnheadliner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby defianthart » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:00 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:how do you guys make these things, i mean, i know you use some kind of program, but what is it?

most people here, including me, use photoshop but what version depends on the user. some others use jasc paintshop which im not familiar with but is, im assuming, pretty decent.

like headliner said you just gotta mess around and use tutorials, im not really all that creative so i generally use the tuts but some guys on here are really good at creating their own stuff.
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby kanezfan11 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:10 pm

defianthart wrote:

most people here, including me, use photoshop but what version depends on the user. some others use jasc paintshop which im not familiar with but is, im assuming, pretty decent.

like headliner said you just gotta mess around and use tutorials, im not really all that creative so i generally use the tuts but some guys on here are really good at creating their own stuff.

I used a PSP9 trial when I first started to try and make sigs... it's pretty good but nothing compared to Photoshop (which I use now). I'm pretty sure Leal uses Paintshop Pro, so he may be able to answer some questions.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:29 pm

dream_017 wrote:I cant get it to look right on the reply in the forum, email me or give me your address and I will send it as an attachment:
mailto:dream_017@yahoo.com

its mailto:s2tiger@gmail.com

also, rhsrizzo, your sig should be finished tonight or tommorow morning... depending on if I can get access to my other computer.

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:45 pm

here ya go rizzo, i liked how it came out, until I downsized it :-[

Code: Select all
[img]http://img127.echo.cx/img127/5928/rhsrizzo26dl.jpg[/img]

here it is before the downsize:

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:53 am

dream_017 wrote:
I cant get it to look right on the reply in the forum, email me or give me your address and I will send it as an attachment:
mailto:dream_017@yahoo.com

its mailto:s2tiger@gmail.com

I sent you a copy in word of what I was talking about. Let me know if you have any questions.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:55 am

Checking on the status of this.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:33 am

Its done, I just dont have access to my photoshop computer this morning, ill get it to you later this afternoon when I get back from seeing my cousins.

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:03 am

I think i would like another sig if you get a chance Vikes.

I've had this for a while, and I can switch off every now and then between this coles one I have and this one you would make for me.

I would like a sig with Curtis Martin, some action shot of him running on the field, and I want it to say "Running into History" in a some cool font.

Thanks in advance for this ;-D
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:06 am

Vikes Rule 88 wrote:Its done, I just dont have access to my photoshop computer this morning, ill get it to you later this afternoon when I get back from seeing my cousins.

Thanks, no problem, I just didn't know if you forgot or had other things going on, I didn't want it to get lost. No hurry!!!
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests