FFToolbox fixes their rankings..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

FFToolbox fixes their rankings.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

FFToolbox fixes their rankings.....

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:14 am

OK, so we all saw how bad the toolbox rankings were a few weeks back, but they've done some updating since then, and they look to me to be in better shape.... What do y'all think:

http://www.fftoolbox.com/2005/customcheatsheets.cfm

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:31 am

OK, lemme get this straight.......The Vikes lose Moss, their top producer for many years, and Culpepper is rated #1. Manning keeps just about his entire offense, comes off a 49 TD season, and is rated #2. I'm sorry, but I don't see the logic. I think Culpepper is #4 this year, behind Manning, McNabb, and Green. And why is everyone so low on Boller? I think he could crack the top 15 this year after adding Derrick Mason.

They also are a bit high on Kevin Jones. I don't think he does better than Rudi or Jamal. J.J. Arrington is clearly the best rookie. He has the best shot to start and is in the best situation.

Not too many complaints about the WR's, that looked good.

I think Heap is better than Witten, but only slightly. So I can understand him at 4.
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby bellybrother » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:02 am

Portis 22nd overall?
And i kinda agree with this but hey have Dom Davis alot lower than everyone else.
Drew Bennett before Lamont Jordan?
bellybrother
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby tanner » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:17 am

Terrell Owens #6 WR?!?!?!

Culpepper is a 2005 fantasy bust, according to Daniel Kalles on that site!!! C-pep a bust!! I love it..the guy is going to be a hall of fame QB someday..he's in his prime, and he's a bust?!?!

Jamal Lewis is the 11th best RB?!?!?! holy cow..I haven't seen him anywhere but in the top 5 or 6..!!

then that guy claims Collins is one of his 'sleeper' picks..Geez..I haven't seen Collins ranked anywhere NEAR the top 5 at all yet!!
please. every site/mag has him as a top 5 QB!!

that fftoolbox site could be brought up on charges of stupidity...
if you paid for anything, I'd tell the better business bureau and have them charged with fraud! lol
tanner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby A2theIzzo » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:29 am

This is the first time Ive ever seen a fantasy site have Peyton lower that #1 in their rankings. I do not agree at all with that.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:46 pm

A2theIzzo wrote:This is the first time Ive ever seen a fantasy site have Peyton lower that #1 in their rankings. I do not agree at all with that.

Well, yes, C-Pepp is without Moss, but even last year, with Moss injured much of the year and Manning blowing up for record numbers, C-Pepp outscored him in all 4 of my fantasy leagues....

So, you gotta think if Manning falls off at all, which is all but inevitable, considering his year last year was the best ever put up by a QB, then I see no reason why C-Pepp should not be able to keep up with, if not outscore, him again this year....

You also have to take into consideration the HUGE improvement of the Minnesota defense, which should mean more time on the field for Pepper....

I dunno.... I think I might like this call.... It's a risky one, but it could be a good one....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mtryanks12 » Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:14 pm

I still don't like these rankings. The only ones that I would use for a draft would be the TE rankings. Those are the only semi-good rankings. What made me laugh were the defensive rankings. If they think MIN will be a top 5 defense, they must be under the influence.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Football Talk