Hey Baldies... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Hey Baldies...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:09 am

I dunno, can't see it being any different than any other razor. My girlfriend uses this thing that has screens over the blades and it works pretty good for my head. It has a wide handle with rubber grips so it works well in the shower.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4887
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Who?

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:07 pm

Gervase from Survivor uses this thing??? Sign me up! ;-D

Bleh, I would look extremely weird without hair. I hope it never happens to me. :-o

They should try to use that Quintippio shaver that I saw advertised the other day. 15 BLADES! :-b
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby 34=Sweetness » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:10 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:I dunno, can't see it being any different than any other razor. My girlfriend uses this thing that has screens over the blades and it works pretty good for my head. It has a wide handle with rubber grips so it works well in the shower.

You use a girls razor! What a queer! Quick, save your masculinty somehow :-b
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4738
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AKA CubsFan7724

Postby awwchrist » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:17 am

mutantseabass wrote:THanks for the link Gutt ;-D I will be getting one of these soon. I use the Gilette M3 Power(anyone who shaves their head need to try this the vibrating action lifts you hair and i have never been cut by this thing) and it works great but im gonna have to try this as the M3 blades are expensive.


You think it really "lifts the hair"? I bought one because I accidentally purchased the wrong cartridges, and I'm not too impressed.

I mean...yeah, it's got vibrating action..but by the 4th minute my fingers are annoyed with holding the damn thing.

I think it's just a means for women to have a secret 'friend', unkown to us.
Image
________________________________________
26-13
Only 3 leagues this year. No sense in rooting for everyone in the NFL.
awwchrist
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9433
Joined: 22 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: see that 1:hidden? That's me.

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:44 am

awwchrist wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:THanks for the link Gutt ;-D I will be getting one of these soon. I use the Gilette M3 Power(anyone who shaves their head need to try this the vibrating action lifts you hair and i have never been cut by this thing) and it works great but im gonna have to try this as the M3 blades are expensive.


You think it really "lifts the hair"? I bought one because I accidentally purchased the wrong cartridges, and I'm not too impressed.

I mean...yeah, it's got vibrating action..but by the 4th minute my fingers are annoyed with holding the damn thing.

I think it's just a means for women to have a secret 'friend', unkown to us.


It shaves my head smoother and faster than any other razor can. Also i can shave my head faster and have never been cut by it. I have tried just about every other razor on the market, it by far does a better job than the rest. If i was just shaving my face i dont think i would buy it for just that, any razor seems to do well on my face.
Image

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11757
Joined: 23 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Motor City

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:13 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:I dunno, can't see it being any different than any other razor. My girlfriend uses this thing that has screens over the blades and it works pretty good for my head. It has a wide handle with rubber grips so it works well in the shower.

You use a girls razor! What a queer! Quick, save your masculinty somehow :-b


I think it took big cohones to come in here and admit it, so I'd say my masculinity is pretty safe! :-]
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4887
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Who?

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 20:28 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact