All Over the Board: Muhsin Muhammad - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

All Over the Board: Muhsin Muhammad

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:28 pm

5MinAbs wrote:actually, thats what ive been seeing verbatim. and how are they overrated? most experts predict a drop in minnesota's offensive output, which is obvious for more than just the reason of moss' departure. i still think they have an offense that will rank in the top half of the nfl, and from what ive seen most experts predict the same. i mean i think its silly to predict such a dramatic change in offensive production over the course of one yr. chicago has never, NEVER, been a pass heavy offense. grossman will not be a top 15 qb this yr and mushin would be lucky to have half the production he did last yr. they are a running team, because thats how lovie runs his O. you want production from them, get tj or benson, and draft moose in rd 9 of ur ff draft.

Image + "letter" works wonders ;-D

Also, I would be very happy to land Mush as my 3rd WR but I couldn't count on him to be nothing more. Too much risk involved there
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk