Something like this ever happen to you? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Something like this ever happen to you?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mtryanks12 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:40 pm

joshyboy72 wrote:Not much of a story...but I'm a huge fan of California rolls. Was eating a couple at a restaurant once, and had finished, when I noticed a big clump of avocado had fallen out of one of the rolls and onto the edge of the plate and I must have missed it. So I sweep it up with my finger, and down the hatch...except that it was actually wasabe. I've eaten it before, but mixed with soy sauce and in very small amounts...but a big piece of it.... straight up, not expecting it at all...funny stuff. Felt like steam was coming out of my ears, my mouth was burning...good times.

Nominee for thread of the year, eh. ;-D

I've gone to the local sushi bars with my friends before, and instead of playing or something like that, we bet our money on Japanese food. We order 4 plates of caviar, a huge clump of fresh giner, like the went pink kind (BTW, I eat that whole, tastes great), some eel, and wasabi. We see who can eat all the caviar fastest, and whoever comes in last has to pay for teh caviar. Then we see who can eat the most ginger. I always win this one, and the same goes as the caviar. Then we smother a piece of eel in wasabi and we see who can eat it fastest, and same goes. The people actually like us there cause we're all yankees fans, and they're obsessed with Matsui.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:59 pm

When I was 12 there was an incident at the hunting cabins that my folks rented to these bear hunters from North Carolina and Kentucky. I was to clean up the area and make sure that the furnaces all had enough oil in them. I had to do a lot of lugging of fuel oil to & from six cabins. It was hot and sweaty work and made me quite thirsty. So naturally when I saw a glass of water on one of the picinic tables I couldn't resist taking a gulp...of moonshine! 8-o
My throat burned so bad! After gagging for what seemed forever, I ran to a sink and chugged the equivalent of a small pond. It was then that I remembered my Dad saying how strong moonshine was, so strong it was known to blind people on occasion. 8-o
I went right to my room where I sent an inordinant amout of the rest of the day doing a very bad thing ot myself, because I knew I was going blind anyway! After I awoke the next morning and could still see, I never had the same amount of blind (sorry) trust in my parents again. And I learned that moonshine is for sipping.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby defianthart » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:22 am

seems like people need to stop leaving clear alcohol around thirsty young men
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Flockers » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:25 am

moochman - that's classic. I had to imortalize it in my signature.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:01 am

I was just about teary eyed from laughing at your post Mooch! :-D :-D :-b :-b
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby awwchrist » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:38 pm

We had a guy in our shop that nobody could stand. And it wasn't so much because that he was weird and deserved to be picked on...rather, the guy was an insufferable jackass. Just ignorant, selfish, and rude.

He loved peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Whenever we'd go out to sea for two week trials or on a westpac, his locker would be stuffed with Skippy and grape jam. So, in the shop fridge, he'd always have an open set in circulation.

One day him and I had to work out on a couple aft flight deck lights (ironically due to his oversight before we had left port). So he has the balls to start griping about why we were out there. I reminded him (needlessly...I knew it was falling on deaf ears) that if he had just did his job, neither him nor I would be doing this.

Two hours of me working and him watching and bitching...we headed back to the shop. He went down to the chow hall to eat and I stayed in the shop. He wasn't gone for 30 seconds before I headed over to the fridge and pulled out his peanut butter jar.

A couple of the guys were laughing, wondering what I was doing...considering nobody ever touches this guys stuff, CDs, food, etc. He always threw a fit.

"I'm teabagging his peanut butter. Screw him. He's going to have 3 months of My peaNUTS and his jam in his mouth. When he runs out of this jar, I'll do the next one too."

So every morning, of every day, of every week for the next three months I started my morning by walking in, grabbin some coffee, snagging his peanut butter, and exacting my revenge.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby defianthart » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:54 pm

awwchrist wrote:We had a guy in our shop that nobody could stand. And it wasn't so much because that he was weird and deserved to be picked on...rather, the guy was an insufferable jackass. Just ignorant, selfish, and rude.

He loved peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Whenever we'd go out to sea for two week trials or on a westpac, his locker would be stuffed with Skippy and grape jam. So, in the shop fridge, he'd always have an open set in circulation.

One day him and I had to work out on a couple aft flight deck lights (ironically due to his oversight before we had left port). So he has the balls to start griping about why we were out there. I reminded him (needlessly...I knew it was falling on deaf ears) that if he had just did his job, neither him nor I would be doing this.

Two hours of me working and him watching and bitching...we headed back to the shop. He went down to the chow hall to eat and I stayed in the shop. He wasn't gone for 30 seconds before I headed over to the fridge and pulled out his peanut butter jar.

A couple of the guys were laughing, wondering what I was doing...considering nobody ever touches this guys stuff, CDs, food, etc. He always threw a fit.

"I'm teabagging his peanut butter. Screw him. He's going to have 3 months of My peaNUTS and his jam in his mouth. When he runs out of this jar, I'll do the next one too."

So every morning, of every day, of every week for the next three months I started my morning by walking in, grabbin some coffee, snagging his peanut butter, and exacting my revenge.

hahaha thats hilarious!

in high school we had a friend, who is one of the coolest guys in the world but can be a dick sometimes, who would always steal peoples food at the lunch table.

a popular item to be stolen was one of my other friends sobe drink. if you guys dont know what sobe is, they make tea and fruit drinks that are sold in convenience stores. theres this one flavor called liz blizz that is coconut flavored and is totally white. well to get back at him we passed a bottle of this around the group for a week, everyone getting the bottle for a day, and we would jerk off in the bottle. when everyone had a chance my friend brought it in one day and purposefully left the table for 10 minutes and my other friend took it and drank the whole thing. he went berserk when we told him what we did but it was worth it.

if you think this is weird, just to let you know what kind of group we all were, a friend pissed in a 2 liter of coke that i subsequently unknowingly drank out of, someone had their grapes pissed all over and were then eaten, and someone got some jiz dumped in their hair. if you didnt watch yourself, you were gonna get revenge had upon you.
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mtryanks12 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:33 pm

defianthart wrote:
awwchrist wrote:We had a guy in our shop that nobody could stand. And it wasn't so much because that he was weird and deserved to be picked on...rather, the guy was an insufferable jackass. Just ignorant, selfish, and rude.

hahaha thats hilarious!

in high school we had a friend, who is one of the coolest guys in the world but can be a dick sometimes, who would always steal peoples food at the lunch table.

a popular item to be stolen was one of my other friends sobe drink. if you guys dont know what sobe is, they make tea and fruit drinks that are sold in convenience stores. theres this one flavor called liz blizz that is coconut flavored and is totally white. well to get back at him we passed a bottle of this around the group for a week, everyone getting the bottle for a day, and we would jerk off in the bottle. when everyone had a chance my friend brought it in one day and purposefully left the table for 10 minutes and my other friend took it and drank the whole thing. he went berserk when we told him what we did but it was worth it.

if you think this is weird, just to let you know what kind of group we all were, a friend ed in a 2 liter of coke that i subsequently unknowingly drank out of, someone had their grapes ed all over and were then eaten, and someone got some jiz dumped in their hair. if you didnt watch yourself, you were gonna get revenge had upon you.

LOL!! One time I jerked off on my friends homework because I was mad at him. :-D
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Postby MadScott » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:38 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:LOL!! One time I jerked off on my friends homework because I was mad at him. :-D

8-o

Sometimes there just aren't words....
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:39 pm

This thread has just diverged into something HORRIBLE :-o

I did manage a chuckle
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk