Total votes : 39

Postby Goatwhacker » Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:54 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:Philly fans: T.O.
Everyone else: Moss.

Philly fans: TO
Everyone with a lick of sense: Moss

Well, here's what you had to say back in March, Cheese:

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Theres too much uncertainty with Moss, ask me this question a year from now and I almost guarantee I'll say Moss, but in this case I'll play it safe with TO.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby davidmarver » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:00 pm

Moss and it isn't that close.
davidmarver
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby loosechange75 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:19 pm

davidmarver wrote:Moss and it isn't that close.

we will see
loosechange75
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby loosechange75 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:23 pm

TheDiplomats wrote:
FantasyFootball2005 wrote:Ryan, why dont you give up. Like the other guy said, every one of ur post seem to be about how good TO is. And everyone is showing you that you are the only one who thinks TO is better. Just give it up.

I think what happened is that he chose TO #1 over all for his fantasy team and he wants to justify himself and try and feel good about a bad decision ;o)

o by the way i didnt select TO number 1 i got him after Moss, Holt, and Harrison were taken so ur wrong there and like Goatwhacker said back in marcch the vote was 30 to 26 TO winning and i clearly said in the post if TO doesnt hold out so what changed all of ur minds i dont think anything new happened?
loosechange75
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby kanezfan11 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:43 pm

loosechange75 wrote:
TheDiplomats wrote:
FantasyFootball2005 wrote:Ryan, why dont you give up. Like the other guy said, every one of ur post seem to be about how good TO is. And everyone is showing you that you are the only one who thinks TO is better. Just give it up.

I think what happened is that he chose TO #1 over all for his fantasy team and he wants to justify himself and try and feel good about a bad decision ;o)

o by the way i didnt select TO number 1 i got him after Moss, Holt, and Harrison were taken so ur wrong there and like Goatwhacker said back in marcch the vote was 30 to 26 TO winning and i clearly said in the post if TO doesnt hold out so what changed all of ur minds i dont think anything new happened?

Dude, people can change their minds and opinions in fantasy and in anything else. Who cares what CC said in March, he clearly said that if you ask him later he'd say Moss anyway, so just lay off of McNabb and TO's nuts for once and take a nice sip of reality.

I voted Moss, but it's pretty close in my opinion. Moss has the potential to destroy everything, but it'll probably still be close as Moss learns the offense.
Last edited by kanezfan11 on Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby maddog60 » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:30 pm

Bennett4prez wrote:Moss, no question. Even as a bitter Vikings fan, Moss. Also, we are talking fantasy, so blocking means zilch. So, three votes TO. They came from Maddog, whoever started this thread, and Goatwhacker (Two Owns fanatics and a guy that publically said that the reason he voted TO was because he hates Moss more.). I think it's painfully obvious.

B4P, stop speaking for me because you dont. I havent voted on the thread at all. I'd rather have Chad Johnson with a later pick than either on of them.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:38 pm

It's very close for me but I took TO. Both are very consistent performers and both have finished in the top 5 (fantasy production among wide receivers) in 4 of the past 5 years. Don't know how anyone could say that it is not close b/w them :-?

btw - If Moss could get into trouble in Minnesota (Minnesota people, where bedtime is like 8pm) then imagine the trouble that he will get into in California.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby A2theIzzo » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:52 pm

Ive answered this plenty of times and ill still go with Moss here. Even though my favorite player is T.O. 8-o
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:16 pm

TO, no question about it.

You know what you will get from TO in philly, the same can't be said about moss. TO has no question marks at all (assuming he starts the season, as the thread stated), while moss is a completely new offense with a completely new qb and a running back they just paid fairly big money to get and with a better #2 and #3 wr than in minny. moss could easily score more than TO, but if im using a pick at the end of the 1st round on a wr (which is where TO would go if everyone knew he were starting), im taking the sure thing.
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby CC » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:31 pm

Goatwhacker wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:
VHawk15 wrote:Philly fans: T.O.
Everyone else: Moss.

Philly fans: TO
Everyone with a lick of sense: Moss

Well, here's what you had to say back in March, Cheese:

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Theres too much uncertainty with Moss, ask me this question a year from now and I almost guarantee I'll say Moss, but in this case I'll play it safe with TO.

That was before all this holdout nonsense, and I'm not allowed to change my mind on WR rankings over the course of 3 months? It's not even a year from March and I'm saying Moss.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk