Boffins create zombie dogs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Boffins create zombie dogs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby defianthart » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:27 am

Arlo wrote:
creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:I think I've seen it all :-o Creepy stuff, let's hope this doesn't turn out to be the fifth movie in George Romero's "dead" series :-o

Afternoon of the Poodles? :-?

hey, those little dogs can be vicious. i certainly wouldnt want an army of undead poodles coming after me
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:39 am

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:I think I've seen it all :-o Creepy stuff, let's hope this doesn't turn out to be the fifth movie in George Romero's "dead" series :-o

Pet Semetary or as I like to call it Pet Semi Scary
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:57 am

I heard about this on the Stern show yesterday. They say that they've got it up to 2 hours but can't get to 3 hours yet. The medical implications would be huge but this is creepy. Zoinks!
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:24 am

Manja wrote:I'm thinking that we're going to have a crazy horror movie in real life if something goes wrong.

Stock up on shotguns and chainsaws now. A flame thrower or two probably wouldn't hurt for taking on hordes at a time.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:51 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Zombie dogs...great! :-o

While I was in Vegas, one of my friends told me about the voodoo people that supposedly create "zombies." I guess they use some sort of root that really jacks up your heart to the point of where it's barely beating, but you are still alive. The people "die" for several days and are then "revived" by a voodoo dude. I guess the deal is that if you bring someone back to life they are indebted to you forever like a slave.

As long as they don't ask for my brains, I don't care. ;-D

Funny how the zombie conversation started when we heard Mel Torme tell us to watch our step going off the moving walkway at McCarran Airport. He must have been watching us from beyond the grave! :-b

I thought it was the other way around....if you save someone you are responsible for them for life.... :-? Maybe I just saw that in a kung fu movie or something. Anyhow, that dog didn't look to appreciative to the guys that brought him back to life did he?
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to General Talk