My Incredible Journey (Yellowstone) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

My Incredible Journey (Yellowstone)

Moderator: Football Moderators

My Incredible Journey (Yellowstone)

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:40 pm

I'm going to post some information on my trip when i get back tomorow or the next day, just thought id make this thread and tell you guys to post some of the threads and info i missed because i had like no time to watch sportcenter or any news much so i didnt here anything really and i feel like i just missed a whole season of football.
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:43 pm

u didnt miss much...prolly the only thing worth to mention that u missed was me getting 1k.....

LOL JK JK :-b
whoseyourdaddy12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:52 am

Lessee, what did you miss...

The Bears waived Craig Krenzel.

Ty Law still hasn't signed anywhere.

Craig Hentrich had an appendectomy.

Did I miss anything? :-b

Welcome back! ;-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:49 am

*zzzzzzz* Who woke me from my hibernation? :-[

It's been real lame lately :-t
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dirt Bag » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:23 pm

just got home like 10 min ago, seems i havent missed much, its great to be home, maybe ill start telling you guys about stuff tonight, hope you enjoy my tales of yellowstone ;-D :-b
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:30 pm

Nice man...Welcome back! How was the trip?
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:35 pm

Well here goes,

The Journey There

Well i started off from Buffalo around 8:30 in the morning and stopped at a few relatives house to the north of me for some family catch-up and some poker. Then around 5:00 P.M. i headed throught South Dakota and stopped in, i think it was like Chamberlain at a Super 8 motel and stayed there for the night. The next morning i headed through South Dakota, found a hotel that wasnt booked in Rapid City and went out to sight see for awhile. First i went to a cool place called Bear Country and you drive on this trail and their is tons of wildlife like buffalo, reindeer, coyotes, grizzlies, and tons of other cool stuff and they like come right up to the car and stuff its pretty cool. Then i went to Mt. Rushmore and watched a nighttime lighting ceromony, pretty cool, ive seen it before but it was still cool. The next morning I set out to Thermopolis, Wyoming where i had a reserved a hotel, got to the hotel around 6:00 P.M so i went to the nearby Mineral Hot Springs, that is friggin' AWESOME you gotta stop there if you ever around that area. Well around 8:00 P.M i went back to the hotel, hung out in the hottub for awhile and then rested up for the drive to Yellowstone. The drive to Yellowstone is kinda crazy considering i never been drive through mountains before, im just glad it wasnt Winter or the roads icy/slippery that woulda been scary for me. Well it was VERY scenic drive there and i had reserved a cabin type thing and it was alot fancier than i thought it was. Pretty cool.

Thats all for now. More coming later.

P.S. It was alot cooler and funner than i made it sound. It was a 3 day drive there cus i stopped at Mt. Rushmore and stuff. I only mentioned less than half of what i did. [/u]
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby whoseyourdaddy12 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:38 pm

sounds cool ;-D
whoseyourdaddy12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:39 pm

Glad you had fun, did you go alone?

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:41 pm

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:*zzzzzzz* Who woke me from my hibernation? :-[

It's been real lame lately :-t

see what happens when i leave, lol
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to General Talk