Try and throw this one back - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Try and throw this one back

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby hastur » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:10 am

The land-cats will feel a bit more safe for a while...
Go Cowboys!
hastur
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 963
Joined: 15 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: South Carolina

Postby Horizons » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:59 am

"You're gonna need a bigger boat!!"...... :-o
Don't give up the ship...........sell it!!
Horizons
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2047
(Past Year: 12)
Joined: 27 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere on the "Trail of Tears" between the tube and GameCenter

Postby defianthart » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:30 am

Horizons wrote:"You're gonna need a bigger boat!!"...... :-o


what is that from?
Image
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1818
Joined: 2 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: georgia bitches

Postby 34=Sweetness » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:34 am

defianthart wrote:
Horizons wrote:"You're gonna need a bigger boat!!"...... :-o


what is that from?

Image

"Jaws", of course. :-b I just heard this on Boers and Bernstein (my favorite sports talk radio guys on 670 the Score) and it was quite funny.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4738
Joined: 21 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AKA CubsFan7724

Postby defianthart » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:44 am

34=Sweetness wrote:
defianthart wrote:
Horizons wrote:"You're gonna need a bigger boat!!"...... :-o


what is that from?

Image

"Jaws", of course. :-b I just heard this on Boers and Bernstein (my favorite sports talk radio guys on 670 the Score) and it was quite funny.


im horrible with movie quotes, although having seen jaws like 800 times i should have remembered this one
Image
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1818
Joined: 2 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: georgia bitches

Postby Calyxes » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:12 pm

That thing is unreal 8-o

I would like to see one of our sorthern boys try to catch that with their hands and arms, like I saw them doing on some crazy video show. I would never swim again in that river if I saw that fish. I live on lake huron and I don not think that we even have sturgen that big.
Image
Calyxes
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3014
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Maritime Capital of the Great lakes

Postby Lushcrush » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:40 pm

Calyxes wrote:That thing is unreal 8-o

I would like to see one of our sorthern boys try to catch that with their hands and arms, like I saw them doing on some crazy video show.

Don't tempt them ... after a few beers they know no fear ;-)
Image
Image
Image
Image
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3055
Joined: 27 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Down at the Spanish Moon ...

Postby MadScott » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:38 pm

Lushcrush wrote:
Calyxes wrote:That thing is unreal 8-o

I would like to see one of our sorthern boys try to catch that with their hands and arms, like I saw them doing on some crazy video show.

Don't tempt them ... after a few beers they know no fear ;-)
Image
Image
Image


I recently read a story where this is all the craze lately, called "noodling" I believe. Apparently guys and girls alike are doing it. No thank you! 8-o

http://www.cabelas.com/information/cabe ... shing.html
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lushcrush » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:50 pm

MadScott wrote:
I recently read a story where this is all the craze lately, called "noodling" I believe. Apparently guys and girls alike are doing it. No thank you! 8-o

http://www.cabelas.com/information/cabe ... shing.html

In the upper South, all you have to worry about is moccasins and snapping turtles ... no small issue. In the lower South, Mr. Gator is around and Mr. Gator don't play. No thank you ... 8-o
Image
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3055
Joined: 27 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Down at the Spanish Moon ...

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:42 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact