NFL Simulation Dynasty League Beginning - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NFL Simulation Dynasty League Beginning

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL Simulation Dynasty League Beginning

Postby ILChamp0306 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:39 pm

Hello, I am starting a new dynasty league that has the promise to be one of the best fantasy simulations online. My idea is to make a fantasy league that is very close to actual NFL salary cap rules. The format would be auction style drafting with contracts, trading that must meet salary cap specifications, cap penalties from year to year for releasing players, etc. I am co-commissioner of the league with another guy and we have yet to sit down and write out the full rules but we know we need 3 guys to fill the league. It will be very complicated and obviously with a first year league will run into its fair share of problems, so the people I want as owners must be both intelligent and patient and just realize how great this league can be after 2-3 years and stick around until that time when the kinks are all ironed out. Of course with such a complicated structure, we need people that are willing to put in the time to understand and actively run their teams. My AIM is ILChamp0306 so if interested shoot me an IM and i can answer any questions you might have. Thanks
ILChamp0306
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ILChamp0306 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:15 pm

1 definite spot left and a few alternate in case people decide not to sign up let me know
ILChamp0306
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds