Harrison/Owens/Moss and MeShawn???????? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Harrison/Owens/Moss and MeShawn????????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mister N » Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:37 am

groundhog, i dont know what youre talking about with the fumbles thing. they were talking about it when he fumbled in the preseason game the other night and i believe they said he has only fumbled 4 times in 8 years
'tis the season
mister N
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

I made a vow never to own Key again...

Postby pawnking » Fri Aug 22, 2003 11:38 am

After he dragged my team down week in and week out 2 years ago. He gets yardage and catches, so he's ok if you've got that kind of league, but he doesn't have to speed to get a lot of TDs anymore, so with most leagues he's limiting you. A steady producer, but I'd much prefer a streaky player who might average the same number of points over the season, but will hit it big every other week.
pawnking

Friendliness: %

Postby Mudd » Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:00 pm

Keyshaun is nothing more than a possesion receiver. He doesn't have ANY playmaking ability, he can't get himself open, and he can't outrun anyone. The only advatage he has is he is taller than most db's. I never understood all they hype. I guess most of it comes from his own pie hole though.
Mudd
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Fri Aug 22, 2003 2:39 pm

mister N wrote:groundhog, i dont know what youre talking about with the fumbles thing. they were talking about it when he fumbled in the preseason game the other night and i believe they said he has only fumbled 4 times in 8 years

He didn't fumble last year, but he had 2 fumbles both previous season with Tampa. I probably should have said 'drops' the ball when hit. The pre-season fumble was fresh in my mind, and the guy does seem to drop more balls after getting hit than other WR's. Usually they rule he never had posession. The 4 fumbles he has had the past 3 years must have been pretty visible. From what I've seen the last 3 years, it's an issue. I never paid much attention to Key until he joined the Bucs, but I'm sure he has a rep of the dropsies if you light him up in the league.

I would have guessed much higher than 4 fumbles in 8 years though.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Football Talk