BREAKING NEWS!

Moderator: Football Moderators

BREAKING NEWS!

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:24 pm

Favre is washed up!
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TTTBone » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:25 pm

Jimboy, lay off the boozie. :-b
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Re: BREAKING NEWS!

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:02 am

Jimboozie wrote:Favre is washed up!

Didn't there used to be a pro football team in Dallas?
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:41 am

Goatwhacker wrote:

Didnt their use to be an offensive line and a defense in Green Bay? Not anymore, just an over the hill quarterback, chronic fumbler and crybaby holdout. !+)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby MIPackFan » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:29 pm

Wow, can we say and U.O.B.-Un Original B*****d. Dude, just because the 'Boys aren't the real America's Team doesn't mean you have to come in here hatin'. Stick to the Cowboys and Lions forums.

(Man, we are a week away from camp and the smack is flying like it's midseason. I am impressed gang.)
A quote that sums up the Vikqueens and their yearly late season demise: "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."-Bullettooth Tony (Snatch)
MIPackFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:59 pm

Guys, guys, guys, settle. All your bickering really doesn't make a difference because come playoff time, the Lions'll be playing and the Packbutts and Cowgirls will be watching us ;-D B-)
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby MIPackFan » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:15 pm

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:Guys, guys, guys, settle. All your bickering really doesn't make a difference because come playoff time, the Lions'll be playing and the Packbutts and Cowgirls will be watching us ;-D B-)

I get in these discussions in the office daily. Until proven otherwise, the Pack, is on top in the division. Of the teams I will admit the Lions probably have the best chance to take the North. Minnesota always good on paper but never put it on the field for a whole year. Good luck and I will feel really bad when we ruin your hope of starting 1-0. Wait no I won't.
A quote that sums up the Vikqueens and their yearly late season demise: "Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."-Bullettooth Tony (Snatch)
MIPackFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby StolenVibe » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:19 pm

MIPackFan wrote:
creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:Guys, guys, guys, settle. All your bickering really doesn't make a difference because come playoff time, the Lions'll be playing and the Packbutts and Cowgirls will be watching us ;-D B-)

I get in these discussions in the office daily. Until proven otherwise, the Pack, is on top in the division. Of the teams I will admit the Lions probably have the best chance to take the North. Minnesota always good on paper but never put it on the field for a whole year. Good luck and I will feel really bad when we ruin your hope of starting 1-0. Wait no I won't.

Lions 17 Packers 3

Bret favre 2ints No TD and Sacked 4 times

total domination
StolenVibe
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby PackerAttack84 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:23 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
Goatwhacker wrote:

Didnt their use to be an offensive line and a defense in Green Bay? Not anymore, just an over the hill quarterback, chronic fumbler and crybaby holdout. !+)

Wow. You must have no life to go into the Packers forum and trash us. Did you see us trashing you guys in the Dave Campo era. Stick you your own forum. Big :-t
PackerAttack84
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Green Bay Packers