MCG...your sig is done bro - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

MCG...your sig is done bro

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:19 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
kanezfan11 wrote:Both are awesome. ;-D

For the "widescreen" one how did you get his arm under the border but the football over it? Is the football a seperate layer?

well i duplicated mcnabb twice, making him on 3 different layers, i cut just his arm off where the ball is and put that layer above the bottom border....then added the glow to both layers. since it had a glow going through the middle of his arm where i cut it off, i used the third layer of mcnabb with no glow and cut a small section to cover the glow on his arm ;-D :-o

Theres an easier way to do stuff like that, so long as you dont have the outerglow on it. Being able to keep it to one layer may help filesize. Talk to me on aim if ur interested, because its hard to explain without u doing it at the moment.

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: MCG...your sig is done bro

Postby MCG321 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:21 am

deluxe_247 wrote:if you want anything changed up at al lemme know. ;-D

Code: Select all
[IMG]http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/745/untitled73yx.jpg[/IMG]

8-o 8-o

Freakin' awesome, deluxe. I think that border is sick - I like something a bit different, while still looking incredible.

Thanks a million, dude. ;-D
MCG321
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:34 am

nice job! about how long did it take you to do that including like researching and finding pics to use? thanx!
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:42 am

glad you like it MCG.... ;-D thats awesome you liked the widescreen one.... it was fun learning some new little tricks. ;-D

and zero...umm its hard to say on this one how much time i spent...i reallly tinkered around a lot more than im used to and experimented on various things. i think including finding pics and hosting and then editing the second one i ended up spending a couple of hours total... but like i said...i messed around quite a bit. i wanted something different than the norm.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:34 am

dlux, do you make sigs for people for fun or are you getting paid to do it, seems you should be getting paid, it cost alot to have a graphic done.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:37 am

nice job! about how long did it take you to do that including like researching and finding pics to use? thanx!
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:57 am

zero_degreez wrote:dlux, do you make sigs for people for fun or are you getting paid to do it, seems you should be getting paid, it cost alot to have a graphic done.

I wish people got paid to make sigs

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests