Position Battles - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Position Battles

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:54 pm

Very safe picks...nothing surprising or out of ordinary here, as I assume that the majority wil agree with the majority of his picks. Still, nice find PA ;-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:02 pm

Tiki wrote:I don't see Fason a canidate to be starting RB with Moore and Bennet.

I totally disagree. Fason is in a very nice situation right now. He's a fresh face surrounded by brittle running backs. I will never believe in Michael Bennett. He's had half a decade to show his stuff and has missed 16 games due to injury. I see no reason why he's going to last for a full season this year. Moore is also injury prone and way to small to be a feature back. He had three nice games and then a relatively minor injury kept him inactive for more than a third of the season. With those two characters always limping and Onterrio out of the picture, Fason has a real chance to shine.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk