Yahoo PLUS league: Is it worth it? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo PLUS league: Is it worth it?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo PLUS league: Is it worth it?

Postby CPHFighter1 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:51 am

I run a free league every year, but there is a rediculously small amount of draft times available this year (for weekends: 1 month early or 1 week late; the other option is during the day during the week).

If anyone has started a plus league recently, are there more draft times available? In addition, are the other features worth it?

I normally hang out in the baseball cafe; this is my first post here. See you all around...
CPHFighter1
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Flockers » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:20 am

I just don't see the point upgrading to a PLUS league at all. The only good thing you get is StatTracker, but you can buy that for $10.

I don't think PLUS leagues have more draft times though because they still have to fit in with all the free leagues and stuff.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Agent23 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:26 pm

We bought a plus League this year. There is 10 of us, so it worked out to be $12.50 a person.

You get the Stat Tracker (live scoring), you get to customize your League Scoring alot better, you get the KFFL and Fantasy Guru updates, cheat sheets, etc. And the League Winner gets choice of T-Shirt or Plaque.

You also have a BIG selection of draft times.

We like it so far.
Agent23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo PLUS league: Is it worth it?

Postby ironman » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:13 pm

CPHFighter1 wrote:I run a free league every year, but there is a rediculously small amount of draft times available this year (for weekends: 1 month early or 1 week late; the other option is during the day during the week).

If anyone has started a plus league recently, are there more draft times available? In addition, are the other features worth it?

I normally hang out in the baseball cafe; this is my first post here. See you all around...

Keep checking back for available draft times. Yahoo only allows a set number of drafts at each slot. Once they all fill Yahoo will open up all the time slots again for more leagues. I've always been able to go back and get a time I want. Don't switch to Plus just for a better time.
ironman
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk