Wanted: 2 hardcore fantasy football players! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Wanted: 2 hardcore fantasy football players!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Wanted: 2 hardcore fantasy football players!

Postby Mojo702 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:28 pm

How many of these statements are true about you?

I'm sick of those absentee owners that I play against in those lame Public Leagues.
I’m wish I could play in a league for some “real” money.
I want to take it to the next level.
I AM A FANTASY FOOTBALL FANATIC!!

If you answered "Yes!" to any of those questions, your prayers have finally been answered!! I have got the league for you!! It’s fantasy football at it's finest!!

I've put in a lot of thought into what I wanted in a league and this is the result. I am looking for a friendly group of hardcore fantasy football fans who have decided to kick their fantasy football up a notch.

You're probably saying to yourself, "Yeah, I've heard that before!" Just follow the links below to see the game plan, my friend.

Understand something though: This is a league for serious & competitive team owners only!! The goal of the Hardcore Goons Fantasy Football League is to create a fun & competitive league packed with serious owners that will flourish for many years. We are looking for long-term owners.

Be aware that this is a money league. Prize pools have been ~$2500 and first place has been known to take home $1000+.

If you’ve read this far and don’t like any or all of it, then please don’t bother going any farther. This league is not for you.

However, if this is getting you excited, hop over to the league site HERE and read up on the rules and scoring. If still interested or if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, drop me a line. I'd love to here from you.

Disclaimer: There may be a lot of trash talking in this league. If you have a heart condition, are pregnant, get dizzy easily, or show symptoms of being a p***y, this may not be the league for you.
Mojo702
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mojo702 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:04 am

BUMP
Mojo702
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds