Terrell Owens has Holdout on his mind - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Terrell Owens has Holdout on his mind

Moderator: Football Moderators

Terrell Owens has Holdout on his mind

Postby Smizzy » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:55 pm

Eagles | Owens Speaks at Camp
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 21:26:20 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens told a group of youth football campers at Rosemont College Sunday, July 10, "I hope to see you here next year." "I'm hoping to be back in a Philly uniform. We'll see how that plays out," he said. His comments to the campers and in a couple of brief media interviews, were his first to Philadelphia-area reporters since his charity weekend in Atlanta a little more than a month ago. An Owens publicist would not allow reporters to ask T.O. about his contract or his dispute with the team. Owens indicated no decision has been made on whether to report to training camp, if the Eagles continue to refuse to discuss his contract. Owens estimated his right ankle and leg were "a little bit more than 90 percent." He said if the contract issue were resolved, he would be physically ready for training camp. "I'm just looking for people to do the right thing," Owens said during an interview with Comcast SportsNet. "I've prepared myself just like I was (definitely) going to go into camp. I'm looking to score a lot of touchdowns and keep the crowd on their feet."
~ Kffl.com
Smizzy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk