4 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

4 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

4 SPORT KEEPER LEAGUE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!

Postby goaliemon89 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:47 pm

This is the 1st year of hopefully many to come for the 4 Sport Keeper League. Hence the name, each manager will run a team in each of the 4 major sports: Football, Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball. The amount of keepers that are able to be held for each sport vary (More info about the keepers and rules can be found on the league website). Around a month before the start of each sport's season, we will hold a message board draft on our league page for that sport on Yahoo!. Our Message Board Draft for this upcoming football season will begin on August 12. In addition to those 4 drafts, there will also be two other message board drafts every year - a Hockey Prospect draft, and a Baseball Prospect draft.

I am currently in the process of accepting league applications - if interested; you can find it at http://www.geocities.com/goaliemon89/Application . E-mail it to me along with your AIM screename. Since this is a free league, I want to make sure the managers are committed and know their stuff, so this is one of the ways I can do that.

As for the league rules, settings, and # of keepers, they can now be viewed on a link off of our league site at http://www.geocities.com/goaliemon89/HomePage . Any questions e-mail me at mailto:goaliemon89@yahoo.com or AIM me at IGGYGOALE tonight or anytime tomorrow or the rest of this week.
goaliemon89
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds