Pacman Jones arrested. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Pacman Jones arrested.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby ScreamingWeasel » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:05 pm

I live in Nashville and so got a lot of stuff on this on the local news, probably more time and film than, say, ESPN or the nationals gave to it.
My only comment is: WHAT a punk.
Local Nashville video showed him being booked, with a bent Gin & Tonic swizzle stick still in his mouth that he was playing with, hair that looked like he'd slept under a bridge and a "f*#$ you" wise-ass smirk on his face.
As if the Titans didn't already have enough problems.

That don't play down here.
Unbelievable.
ScreamingWeasel
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FeArMeNtL » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:05 pm

DUKE wrote:
maddog60 wrote:It'd be a bit premature to immediately assume Rolle is a punk just because he's a Miami player (though its appropriate to be wary that he might be).

I think this just soldifies my opinion Arizona had the best draft this year. Of the top 3 CBs, one is getting into legal trouble, the other is in a leg cast, and the Cards got themselves the only one without any serious issues so far.

He fits their defense very well too, with his tackling ability. I think they had a great draft (Mitchell was a great pick too) but the Bengals could give them a run for best (I know...homer pick :-D ).

True I think the Bengals did good this year by getting the 2 Georgia players for our defense(Pollack is looking pretty good) but ya Pacman is just so cocky and thinks that he can do anything. Dude is so immature and needs to grow up :-t
[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mercerboy3/fearmesig.jpg [img]
The tandem of Chad Johnson and Rudi Johnson, plus a new defense,Marvin Lewis,Palmer=Dynasty
FeArMeNtL
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk