Collinsworth to leave FOX for NBC - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Collinsworth to leave FOX for NBC

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby portisfan24 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:22 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:Collinsworth? More like Collinsworthless! Hahahaha....ha....oh man...that joke has been used way too much.


a BH sighting? This is rare. Welcome back man.
Image
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6196
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Canada

Postby TTTBone » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:14 pm

I'm just going to pretend I only read the first half of the post title, "Collinsworth to leave...", and be happily deluded with that fantasy.
I just can't stand that know-it-all, pompous ass.
Image
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4481
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby koffeeboy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:20 pm

I hate the punk too.
2002 O.F.F.L. League Champs!

"Easiest way to find a needle in a haystack? Burn the Haystack." - Kareem Said (HBO's Oz)

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
koffeeboy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 510
Joined: 18 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Sacramento, CA

Postby Tiki » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:36 pm

I don't know why, but the guy bothers the hell out of me! :-#
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby moochman » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:19 am

Tiki wrote:I don't know why, but the guy bothers the hell out of me! :-#


Maybe it's his whiney, sniveling, silver-spoon fed persona. He's the reason the you kick sand in the wimp's face. It's not to be mean, it's more instinctual than that.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Postby stomperrob » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:01 am

stomperrob wrote: I remember when he was drafted, the Bungles picked him in the second round - they picked another WR in the first round who turned out to be a dud compared to Cris - there's a good trivia question - anyone remember who the WR was they picked in the 1st round (I don't).


C'mon - there must be a Bungles fan out there somewhere with the answer to this one!
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Postby thebigsmooth » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:41 am

i can't stand collinsworthless. he is just as bad an annoucner as walton. im not a big fan of joe buck either
thebigsmooth
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1405
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Michigan

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:01 pm

stomperrob wrote:
stomperrob wrote: I remember when he was drafted, the Bungles picked him in the second round - they picked another WR in the first round who turned out to be a dud compared to Cris - there's a good trivia question - anyone remember who the WR was they picked in the 1st round (I don't).


C'mon - there must be a Bungles fan out there somewhere with the answer to this one!


I'm no Bungals fan and I'm sure there are some in here somewhere, but I'll put you out of your misery. The unforgetable David Verser was the Bungals' first round pick the year they took Collinsworth.

And though he wasn't as talented a WR as Collie, he sure is a better commentator. In fact, I can't remember once thinking I wish he were mute.
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

Postby stomperrob » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:07 pm

moochman wrote:
stomperrob wrote:
stomperrob wrote: I remember when he was drafted, the Bungles picked him in the second round - they picked another WR in the first round who turned out to be a dud compared to Cris - there's a good trivia question - anyone remember who the WR was they picked in the 1st round (I don't).


C'mon - there must be a Bungles fan out there somewhere with the answer to this one!


I'm no Bungals fan and I'm sure there are some in here somewhere, but I'll put you out of your misery. The unforgetable David Verser was the Bungals' first round pick the year they took Collinsworth.

And though he wasn't as talented a WR as Collie, he sure is a better commentator. In fact, I can't remember once thinking I wish he were mute.


Finally - thank you for that!!! I don't think Ive ever heard him as an announcer though - which network is he with???
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 168)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Postby moochman » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:22 pm

stomperrob wrote:
moochman wrote:
stomperrob wrote:
stomperrob wrote: I remember when he was drafted, the Bungles picked him in the second round - they picked another WR in the first round who turned out to be a dud compared to Cris - there's a good trivia question - anyone remember who the WR was they picked in the 1st round (I don't).


C'mon - there must be a Bungles fan out there somewhere with the answer to this one!


I'm no Bungals fan and I'm sure there are some in here somewhere, but I'll put you out of your misery. The unforgetable David Verser was the Bungals' first round pick the year they took Collinsworth.

And though he wasn't as talented a WR as Collie, he sure is a better commentator. In fact, I can't remember once thinking I wish he were mute.


Finally - thank you for that!!! I don't think Ive ever heard him as an announcer though - which network is he with???


None that I'm aware of. I just used that as an example of how bad Collieworth is.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 10:05 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact