The big one...myfantasyleague versus fanball - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

The big one...myfantasyleague versus fanball

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bruschi » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:12 am

I'll let you know this year.

I am in a keeper league. We used free Yahoo last year but previous years I have used Fanball. I don't know whether it has changed in the last year, bith the bugger thing about Fanball was that it would go down, sometimes on Sundays and sometimes on Tuesday mornings and otherwise just now and then.

That was very frustrating and that is why our league is trying MFL thjis year, in a big part because of Cafe users suggestions.

That being said, I DO really prefer Fanball's clean look and organization. It is nce to customize MFL, but I can already see the league page becoming ugly and giving me a headache. Hopefully not, but I really prefered Fanball's look.
"I didn't do it" - OJ on the stand, October 1994
Bruschi
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:57 am

Pete123444 wrote:I'm interested in any feedback from someone who has played both.

I have played in both. I enjoy myfantasyleague.com over fanball but not by much. It is true you can set-up our main page on MFL to include as much or little as you want. The toolbar is very easy to use and has everything you could need in a site. You actually can't go wrong with either one but I give the edge to myfantasyleague.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby Pete123444 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:01 am

dream_017 wrote:
Pete123444 wrote:I'm interested in any feedback from someone who has played both.

I have played in both. I enjoy myfantasyleague.com over fanball but not by much. It is true you can set-up our main page on MFL to include as much or little as you want. The toolbar is very easy to use and has everything you could need in a site. You actually can't go wrong with either one but I give the edge to myfantasyleague.

thx.Sounds like they're the top 2 anyway. I appreciate the insight.
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk