NORTHEAST FURY FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE looking for members - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NORTHEAST FURY FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE looking for members

Moderator: Football Moderators

NORTHEAST FURY FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE looking for members

Postby NIGHTSHADE » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:48 pm

Hi Everyone!
I have been a commissioner running my Fantasy League for the last seven years {since 1998} and I have run it successfully. It is a 12 team league that currently has 8 solid owners, 4 shaky owners, and 2 alternates {also shaky}.
I am asking anyone out there that is a SERIOUS potential owner interested in a LEGITIMATE Fantasy Football League. The entry fee is $ 85 and I am on the UP & UP. I will not screw you over since I am a man with integrity and would never dishonor a person like that. I am willing to answer any and all questions you may have and have provided my league website for your reference. Drafting is on Saturday, September 3rd at High Noon and we may have to draft with you by cellphone if you cannot be in Newport, NY. Thanks and Good Luck!!!

http://www.geocities.com/alanhffl
NIGHTSHADE
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jnormy » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:59 am

I might be interested. Checked out your Web site and LOVED it. Nice job! Looks like a fun league for sure. If I joined, I would definitely be a serious and active owner (but one who also loves to have fun). One key question: which Newport, NY do you mean? I checked Mapquest.com, and there's several. I live in the Hudson Valley, so if you're in the Orange County Newport, that would help. If I'm going to join a league like this for the long haul, I'd prefer to be within reasonable driving distance of the membership.

I have other questions, but I'll wait to find out which Newport it is before I go any further.

The other issue is talking my wife into letting me spend the $85 entry fee, but we'll get to that later! :-b

Thanks, look forward to hearing back from you...
jnormy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby NIGHTSHADE » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:25 pm

jnormy wrote:I might be interested. Checked out your Web site and LOVED it. Nice job! Looks like a fun league for sure. If I joined, I would definitely be a serious and active owner (but one who also loves to have fun). One key question: which Newport, NY do you mean? I checked Mapquest.com, and there's several. I live in the Hudson Valley, so if you're in the Orange County Newport, that would help. If I'm going to join a league like this for the long haul, I'd prefer to be within reasonable driving distance of the membership.

I have other questions, but I'll wait to find out which Newport it is before I go any further.

The other issue is talking my wife into letting me spend the $85 entry fee, but we'll get to that later! :-b

Thanks, look forward to hearing back from you...

Thanks for responding! The Newport, NY I am referring to is in Poland, NY next to Utica. If driving is a concern, I have no problem doing this via cellphone. I've done so before for other nonattendees throughout the years. I'm making official calls next Monday August 1 8 PM, so if you are willing to be on the "reserve list" until I contact all prior members, I can certainly place your desire ranking after I answer all further questions.
Alan
NIGHTSHADE
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)

Postby jnormy » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:05 pm

Utica is a little far for me, and I don't think I want to get into drafting by cell phone. I'll have to pass on this one. Thanks for the quick response though, and good luck with it.
jnormy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Agent23 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:27 pm

How far is Utica from Albany, NY?

I live in Catskill, NY (about 45 minutes south of Albany)....

I may be interested if it's not too far.
Agent23
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Classifieds