AOL League Manager ABSOLUTELY FREE***POWERED BY FANBALL*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

AOL League Manager ABSOLUTELY FREE***POWERED BY FANBALL***

Moderator: Football Moderators

AOL League Manager ABSOLUTELY FREE***POWERED BY FANBALL***

Postby UNDEFEATED » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:07 am

everything is free...live scoring too.

Check it out.

Your AOL sign-in name is free too.

http://fantasysports.aol.com/games/football/lm/index.cfm
Last edited by UNDEFEATED on Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby AHill84006 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:47 am

good luck with this thread. I couldn't get but one person to answer my post about AOL..........just for the record, I am going to use it this year. I used Fanball last year, but it is exactly the same and like you said...FREE....
AHill84006
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby UNDEFEATED » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:10 pm

hey, some guys invited me and its a 16-owner league. And i am an outside friend into this group. I have no choice.

I will let you guys know. If it sucks or its worth the time.

EVERYTHING IS FREE. ;-D

You can't argue that. I suppose that why nobody is responding.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:28 am

I did check out the link and it looks pretty impressive. If it performs as advertised, the interface looks pretty cool.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dorny » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:19 am

I set up a league about 2 weeks ago or so to clone our money league. I had already renewed our money league so moving it this year wasn't an option. I figure this way I can see how it performs and maybe use it next year. I am kind of leery about a first year product anyway especially something with the AOL name on it. But it did handle our scoring system and the site is supposed to stay live all year. It looks like a good product.
Dorny
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:57 am

Does anyone have any idea what the "draft kit" consists of? I'm a bit curious at this point, and if there is enough good said about this thing I might jump from Yahoo before the season starts.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby UNDEFEATED » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:13 pm

i am having trouble finding the draft kit... but here is a list/link of what should be in it.