AOL League Manager ABSOLUTELY FREE***POWERED BY FANBALL*** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

AOL League Manager ABSOLUTELY FREE***POWERED BY FANBALL***

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby ECW 4:20 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:14 pm

How do u delete team defenses if u don't want to use them, but wanna use IDP instead. Do u change min and max number of tema defense to 0? If so will team D still be in the draft list during FF Draft?
ECW 4:20
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:56 pm

MSN and Fanball are giving Yahoo a run for their money this year. I fully expect Yahoo to have free live scoring next season because all the other free sites do.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby AHill84006 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:13 pm

dream_017 Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:28 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of bugs? I am looking at moving one of my teams from fanball to here.

Its nothing major. They had the same problems that Fanball had earlier. Polls were not working properly (fixed). I have had some e-mail problems, where I tried to e-mail the league, and teams did not recieve the e-mail I sent. And, they have not yet changed the league home page, and team pages the way Fanball did. The league home page used to just say "League Home Page", and the team page said "Team Home page", now on Fanball, they say the name of your league, and the name of your team. I know that Fanball is concentraiting on their own product, but it would be nice if they could keep AOL consistant.
AHill84006
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby lparsons » Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:08 am

I use Fanball, and have for the past couple of years. While AOL looks to be similar, I don't have confidence that AOL will keep the site up during the whole year as Fanball does. To AOL, this is just a quick and easy way to cash in on the Fantasy Football thing, for Fanball it's the core of thier business. Plus, they have added live support this year for commissioners, which I doubt AOL will have. For a one year league, AOL will likely be great, but for a multi-year league, I'd rather stick with Fanball. 12 Teams for $60 is only $5 a piece. Just my $.02.
Lance
lparsons
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk