Yahoo Draft Kit - import rankings? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo Draft Kit - import rankings?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo Draft Kit - import rankings?

Postby swyck » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:31 am

I generally play Yahoo leagues in various Fantasy sports.

I like live drafts but sometimes I join leagues with autopick drafts. Even for live drafts editing the player rankings is important, IMO.

I simply can't stand the clumsy and amateurish Yahoo pre-draft rankings interface. Its almost useless, but it needs to be done.

Is there a way to import rankings from the Draft Kit (or from any outside source)? If so, I won't mind spending the $9.99 or whatever it is. I'd spend more in mags anyway. I'm not sure that I want to get it if there is no import feature. I can generate player ratings and analysis from plenty of sources.

I know you can import draft lists that you've already created, but I'm talking about importing new lists.
swyck
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MadScott » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:07 pm

First, welcome to the Cafe.

As for importing player rankings, I've had luck using the good old Cafe rankings found here: http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/2005 ... s_2005.php. No cost involved and is a blend of several rankers.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk