league website ideas...NEED your help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

league website ideas...NEED your help

Moderator: Football Moderators

league website ideas...NEED your help

Postby The Balanced Man » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:48 pm

Hey Guys,

I commish a league and host a team website. The website has various things for people to occupy themselves with at work when they need to chill for a bit.

I was looking for any ideas anyone had for extra sections of the website. I have two spaces I'm looking to fill.

This could be feeds of NFL news (if anyone knows where to find em), things like shoutboxs, or anything you would find particularly entertaining on a fantasy site.

The Site is:
http://www.greatlakesfootballleague.tk/

Please remember that it is not complete, and NOT INTENDED FOR DIAL UP VIEWING. Thanks for your input!
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:54 pm

Nice site. One thing I noticed was that in the League Rules PDF return TD's were listed as "0".

A NFL news feed would be sweet if you could find one, I don't know where you could though. Also, possibly a link to some fantasy resources like ADP or most added/dropped or somthing like that.

Very nice website though, and that chick is hot! ;-D
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Yup

Postby The Balanced Man » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:48 pm

yea, under offense return TD's arn't worth anything, but they are listed under special team/defensive points and have value there. Thanks for lookin out!
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Yup

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:24 pm

The Balanced Man wrote:yea, under offense return TD's arn't worth anything, but they are listed under special team/defensive points and have value there. Thanks for lookin out!

Oh, okay, I thought it was a typo.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor

Return to Football Talk