NFL Network...what's the deal? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

NFL Network...what's the deal?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:02 pm

mrider wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Right now its 219 before July 1st and 239 after, for the ticket.

Thats for the info do you people thinks its worth it. I have Rogers Digital Cable and I get 4 games regardless so is it worth it.

I actually don't know what the cost of NFL network is...it's part of my package. But it is sooooo worth it during the season. It runs live Sirius radio during the games so you are up to the minute around the league. ;-D
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BeefSandwiches » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:45 pm

VaderFin wrote:
Kensat30 wrote:You want to be listening to the radio right now instead of watching NFL Network. I have NFL Radio on Sirius, and let me tell you it's incredible. Dan Reeves is my favorite personality because he gives you the inside views on players and coaches in the league that you really can't get anywhere else. Don't get me started on how great Pat Kirwan is also, that guy is a freaking encyclopedia full of football information, it's amazing.

And it keeps you up to date on all the latest happenings in the league, sometimes before the stuff even comes out on the internet. Great way to fill the time in the offseason between mini-camp and training camp.

I bought the little boom box just so I can plug in my Sirius and listen to NFL Radio all day at work and not just in my car. How can you not like talk about teams 3rd string WR in May? ;-D

Why isn't NFL Radio (and other talk shows) available online? When I talked to customer service, they said it wasn't part of their broadcast agreement with non-music programming. Does anyone know why talk shows would be treated differently than music channels? Many sports radio stations stream live on the Internet. :-t :-? :-#
"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."
- Homer J. Simpson
BeefSandwiches
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk