Price's value keeps dropping - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Price's value keeps dropping

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby koffeeboy » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:18 pm

Vick 4 Mayor wrote:
Slingblade wrote:Price is getting rippped....he can't help it if he has a shitty QB throwing to him. If Mora wants to be fair then throw in Schaub because Vick's passing is abysmal.

have you seen price play on the falcons? he has been absolutely horrendous. he pulls up short on routes, doesn't run full speed on many deep routes, drops too many passes, and doesn't fight for the ball. any qb would have shitty stats when his starting wr's have been price and finneran. if vick is so bad, how has crumpler put up some of the best numbers for tight ends over the last few years? (and it isn't through dump off passes, dump off passes don't average 16 yards per catch)

yeah, and the falcons were really stupid to sign a player who in his 2 years starting has led them to the first ever playoff win at lambeau and the nfc championship game. what a stupid move!!!

Your bias. He hasn't won the big one, so till he does... he can go out with the other garbage (Manning, Culpepper, McNabb and the like...)

All hail Trent Dilfer!!
2002 O.F.F.L. League Champs!

"Easiest way to find a needle in a haystack? Burn the Haystack." - Kareem Said (HBO's Oz)

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
koffeeboy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vick 4 Mayor » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:27 pm

koffeeboy wrote:
Vick 4 Mayor wrote:
Slingblade wrote:Price is getting rippped....he can't help it if he has a shitty QB throwing to him. If Mora wants to be fair then throw in Schaub because Vick's passing is abysmal.

have you seen price play on the falcons? he has been absolutely horrendous. he pulls up short on routes, doesn't run full speed on many deep routes, drops too many passes, and doesn't fight for the ball. any qb would have shitty stats when his starting wr's have been price and finneran. if vick is so bad, how has crumpler put up some of the best numbers for tight ends over the last few years? (and it isn't through dump off passes, dump off passes don't average 16 yards per catch)

yeah, and the falcons were really stupid to sign a player who in his 2 years starting has led them to the first ever playoff win at lambeau and the nfc championship game. what a stupid move!!!

Your bias. He hasn't won the big one, so till he does... he can go out with the other garbage (Manning, Culpepper, McNabb and the like...)

All hail Trent Dilfer!!

how am i biased? i'm a big falcons fan and so far, without vick = bad record, with vick = good record. since we got vick, our record is 500 points better with him than without him (an extra 8 wins per year)
Vick 4 Mayor
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Vikes_Fan2823 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:43 pm

Vick 4 Mayor wrote:

Tom Brady seems to do pretty well with his recieving core, he doesn't have any stud WR's or TE's. Yet he still puts up 3692 yards and 28 TD's :-?
16-team PPR Keeper League
QB: T. Romo, V. Young
RB: M. Turner, B. Wells, T. Hightower
WR: A. Johnson, J. Ford, N. Burleson, A. Roberts, J. Simpson
TE: D. Clark, J. Cook
K: R. Gould
D/ST: Cardinals
Vikes_Fan2823
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby defianthart » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:45 pm

why dont you guys just agree to disagree and save us 2 pages of reading your arguments
[u]Vince Lombardi Dynasty League(cafe)[/u]
Coweta Dirty Birds: Runner-Up

[u]The Chosen Dynasty League(money)[/u]
Zoso's Ringers: Champs
defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby koffeeboy » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:22 pm

defianthart wrote:why dont you guys just agree to disagree and save us 2 pages of reading your arguments

Stop clicking threads that you don't want to read.
2002 O.F.F.L. League Champs!

"Easiest way to find a needle in a haystack? Burn the Haystack." - Kareem Said (HBO's Oz)

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us]Image[/URL]
koffeeboy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby defianthart » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:29 pm

koffeeboy wrote:
defianthart wrote:why dont you guys just agree to disagree and save us 2 pages of reading your arguments

Stop clicking threads that you don't want to read.

i started this thread... and its about the possibility of peerless price not starting this year and not how good vick is. its been hijacked by the same unsolvable argument that has been had so many times all ready on this board, so im sorry if i wanted to keep things on topic in my own thread.

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby maddog60 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:31 pm

Personally, I think Price, barring eye-issues holding him back, will be able to start, but I think it'd be in the best interest of the Falcons to start Jenkins or Roddy White alongside him.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby defianthart » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:47 pm

has anyone heard anything else about his eye? last i heard he only had astigmastism and was fine. i cant find any specifics on his contract but i think it was somewhere around $35 million, i dont think the falcons would keep a contract like that on the bench and i dont really see them releasing him

defianthart
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mrider » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:01 pm

I've heard that there shopping him teams in the works I heard the Rams but I dont believe that.
mrider
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby toofunny » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:14 am

He still might get cut. But chances are he gets one more year. Then Jenkins/Roddy will be the 2 starting WRs.
toofunny
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk