The Bills Now - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Buffalo Bills

The Bills Now

Moderator: Football Moderators

The Bills Now

Postby mrider » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:11 pm

Willis McGahee said that he feels then hes ever felt. So why do people keep doubting him. Also I want to know does J.P. have a strong arm because he has some long weapons so will he be able to hit them with his arm?
mrider
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby zippydayglow » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:04 am

I don't think people doubt Willis' talent...I think they are more concerned about the injury he sustained (although he seemed to show last year that he was over that!).

I think the biggest concern for him is that he didn't have a full year last year. Throw in the fact they have an unproven QB, which means until Losman proves he can play, D's are gonna stack the line to stop Willis. Once JP makes them pay for that, then D's will loosen up, and Willis will run like last year.

As for JP... he's got a strong arm. Accuracy is good, not great, but once he gets his timing down with his WR's, he'll be a threat. Throw in his mobility, then he's dangerous. Hopefully Coach M has gotten it threw his skull that the sidelines are his friends! Although they have a good backup QB, coach want JP in the game!

The receiver corp looks good. Lee will stretch the field. The new rookie looks good. And the vet to lead them by example.

If their D can play like last year and stay healthy, and the O-line can protect, I think they'll challenge this year.

Hopefully that's not the 'homer' in me talking...
Bills Fan trapped between Philly and Bal-mer.
Lord, give me strength....
zippydayglow
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Buffalo Bills