Brown's RB worth drafting now? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Brown's RB worth drafting now?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:19 am

Mudd wrote:Someone needs to come up with this "depth chart" that shows Mike Anderson as the #1 RB in Denver, b/c as far as I can tell it doesn't exist. Mike Anderson was moved to the FB position two years ago! I've seen a few different people this morning claiming this as fact, yet every depth I found online still shows Rueben Droughns on it for Denver.

Oh btw, there are no depth charts BEFORE TRAINING CAMP EVEN STARTS!!


Here ya go Mudd. From DenverBroncos.com, and it not only shows Droughns as the #1 RB, also as the #2 FB. Updated 1/05.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4887
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Who?

Postby Mudd » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:35 am

Sixxgunn wrote:
Mudd wrote:Someone needs to come up with this "depth chart" that shows Mike Anderson as the #1 RB in Denver, b/c as far as I can tell it doesn't exist. Mike Anderson was moved to the FB position two years ago! I've seen a few different people this morning claiming this as fact, yet every depth I found online still shows Rueben Droughns on it for Denver.

Oh btw, there are no depth charts BEFORE TRAINING CAMP EVEN STARTS!!


Here ya go Mudd. From DenverBroncos.com, and it not only shows Droughns as the #1 RB, also as the #2 FB. Updated 1/05.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

That's my point exactly. I don't see Mike Anderson on there AT ALL!! let alone the #1 RB.

My question is, where is the "depth chart" that I keep seeing people refering to that has Mike Anderson as the #1 RB? But I can't get an answer b/c it doesn't seem to exist.
Mudd
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 714
Joined: 7 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: 1A, Famous Potatoes

Postby benm3218 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:13 pm

Mudd wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Mudd wrote:Someone needs to come up with this "depth chart" that shows Mike Anderson as the #1 RB in Denver, b/c as far as I can tell it doesn't exist. Mike Anderson was moved to the FB position two years ago! I've seen a few different people this morning claiming this as fact, yet every depth I found online still shows Rueben Droughns on it for Denver.

Oh btw, there are no depth charts BEFORE TRAINING CAMP EVEN STARTS!!


Here ya go Mudd. From DenverBroncos.com, and it not only shows Droughns as the #1 RB, also as the #2 FB. Updated 1/05.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

That's my point exactly. I don't see Mike Anderson on there AT ALL!! let alone the #1 RB.

My question is, where is the "depth chart" that I keep seeing people refering to that has Mike Anderson as the #1 RB? But I can't get an answer b/c it doesn't seem to exist.


But, whats your point? I am not being a smartalick, just curious? Is it just irritating to you that peopple say that when it isn't so? Or does it have to do with the Browns?
benm3218
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 719
Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Nashville watching Pacman get arrested again...

Postby Mudd » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:18 pm

benm3218 wrote:
Mudd wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Mudd wrote:Someone needs to come up with this "depth chart" that shows Mike Anderson as the #1 RB in Denver, b/c as far as I can tell it doesn't exist. Mike Anderson was moved to the FB position two years ago! I've seen a few different people this morning claiming this as fact, yet every depth I found online still shows Rueben Droughns on it for Denver.

Oh btw, there are no depth charts BEFORE TRAINING CAMP EVEN STARTS!!


Here ya go Mudd. From DenverBroncos.com, and it not only shows Droughns as the #1 RB, also as the #2 FB. Updated 1/05.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

That's my point exactly. I don't see Mike Anderson on there AT ALL!! let alone the #1 RB.

My question is, where is the "depth chart" that I keep seeing people refering to that has Mike Anderson as the #1 RB? But I can't get an answer b/c it doesn't seem to exist.


But, whats your point? I am not being a smartalick, just curious? Is it just irritating to you that peopple say that when it isn't so? Or does it have to do with the Browns?
:-) lol
It doesn't really have much to do with Browns except that I don't think Mike Anderson should be considered a viable fantasy option at the RB position, b/c he's not a RB. That said, the starter in Clevland,(I'm assuming it would be Suggs) would be a much better option that Mike Anderson.

And yes, it's irratating reading this over and over like it's a fact when there is nothing to back it up. ;-D
Mudd
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 714
Joined: 7 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: 1A, Famous Potatoes

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:34 pm

Suggs has the most upside by far.

I though RD was a pick up assuming Green would be dropped. I'm nearly 100% sure Suggs will be the starter on opening day.

And He is staying around till somewhere like the 8th round. I feel he is a steal in the middle rounds.
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby bellybrother » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:17 pm

Mudd wrote:
benm3218 wrote:
Mudd wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:
Mudd wrote:Someone needs to come up with this "depth chart" that shows Mike Anderson as the #1 RB in Denver, b/c as far as I can tell it doesn't exist. Mike Anderson was moved to the FB position two years ago! I've seen a few different people this morning claiming this as fact, yet every depth I found online still shows Rueben Droughns on it for Denver.

Oh btw, there are no depth charts BEFORE TRAINING CAMP EVEN STARTS!!


Here ya go Mudd. From DenverBroncos.com, and it not only shows Droughns as the #1 RB, also as the #2 FB. Updated 1/05.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

That's my point exactly. I don't see Mike Anderson on there AT ALL!! let alone the #1 RB.

My question is, where is the "depth chart" that I keep seeing people refering to that has Mike Anderson as the #1 RB? But I can't get an answer b/c it doesn't seem to exist.


But, whats your point? I am not being a smartalick, just curious? Is it just irritating to you that peopple say that when it isn't so? Or does it have to do with the Browns?
:-) lol
It doesn't really have much to do with Browns except that I don't think Mike Anderson should be considered a viable fantasy option at the RB position, b/c he's not a RB. That said, the starter in Clevland,(I'm assuming it would be Suggs) would be a much better option that Mike Anderson.

And yes, it's irratating reading this over and over like it's a fact when there is nothing to back it up. ;-D


I haven't seen a depth chart this year for Denver but I did hear on the NFL channel that Anderson was splitting #1 reps with Bell this year in mini camps. I know that doesn't really help, but it was awhile ago and I don't remember who it was, but that's what someone talking to Rich Eisen told me.
Image

If You're Not Livin On The Edge, You're Takin Up Too Much Space
bellybrother
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 397
Joined: 7 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:17 pm

Mudd wrote:
MadScott wrote:
mrider wrote:Yes I agree, but I dont understand why on a lot of posts on the cafe show Lee on the FA list to me that is just stupid meanwhile they are carrying people like Mike Anderson.


Pretty simple really.

Lee Suggs=maybe the starter in what has been a less than stellar fantasy backfield, more likely a RBBC.

M. Anderson=currently listed as #1 on the DEN depth chart at RB, a position that is fantasy gold.

Someone needs to come up with this "depth chart" that shows Mike Anderson as the #1 RB in Denver, b/c as far as I can tell it doesn't exist. Mike Anderson was moved to the FB position two years ago! I've seen a few different people this morning claiming this as fact, yet every depth I found online still shows Rueben Droughns on it for Denver.

Oh btw, there are no depth charts BEFORE TRAINING CAMP EVEN STARTS!!


http://kffl.com/nfldc.php/15/NFL
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:39 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact