How long does it take to get a damn MRI back? Rediculous - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How long does it take to get a damn MRI back? Rediculous

Moderator: Football Moderators

How long does it take to get a damn MRI back? Rediculous

Postby Riggo » Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:02 pm

What the hell is the status of Faulk? He had tests done yesterday morning and there still haven't been any results released. Don't they have quick technology in Missouri like the rest of the world?

Someone please contact Marshalls doctor themselves, I'm sure we could get a report faster.

F Moss
Riggo
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:29 pm

I just got off the phone with a Dr. friend of mine from St.Louis & he said one of his cohorts had access to the findings on Faulk.He said it doesn't look good,the necks fine,but Faulk,apparently still a little dazed,was walking around the lab bitchin' about Warner yelling"him or me,there's gotta be a trade,I should have a ratio too,we were supposed to be in the Super Bowl."He later calmed down,but then a fine lookin' nurse walked by.Still hopped up on drugs,Faulk's head swiveled abruptly as he said"Hey baby,you must got a keg in yo pants,cause i'd love to tap that ass!"The line was bad enough but even worse was the neck was re-injured in the swivel.An MRI will be performed Thursday...hehehe.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby terpfan » Wed Sep 25, 2002 6:06 pm

LOL
;-)
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby joe_montana » Wed Sep 25, 2002 7:12 pm

Damn that has to be the cheesiest pick up line ever. You think when you make as much money as Marshall you could just walk up to a girl like that and wisper your bank statment. I bet that would have worked better, and he wouldn't have had to reinjure his neck then too. I'm in the same boat as you though Riggo. How long does it really take to get an MRI?
joe_montana
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby kashikis » Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:03 am

pure genius guttpuppy!!!!

:-)
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk