Inventory of the NFL's rushing attacks... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Inventory of the NFL's rushing attacks...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Inventory of the NFL's rushing attacks...

Postby Wesley Walker » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:36 pm

bagobonez wrote:
Wesley Walker wrote:Jacksonville:
Fred Taylor is coming off knee surgery. And knee surgery aside, there couldn't have a been a more disappointing 1200-yard rusher last year. Taylor scored a mere three times; he went 7 games without scoring last year, and six games without posting 100 yards on the ground. Very frustrating for people who drafted Fred thinking he'd be good value. Well this year, he should be good value in the draft. Greg Jones is unsigned and not worth much anyway, but he was the guy who touched the ball most after Fred. And there's rookie signing Alvin Pearman, who should at the very least get a chance to make an impression. And there's LaBrandon Toefield, who was supposed to have been the backup last year and still could fill that role.

You sure about that? Greg Jones was a rookie last year, and I don't think they signed a 2nd round pick to a 1 year deal.

Yeah, I think I misread. Thinking I saw Greg Jones, and actually reading that Matt Jones is unsigned.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Inventory of the NFL's rushing attacks...

Postby maddog60 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:37 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
Vick 4 Mayor wrote:i'd think that we will see a decent amount of chester. the ravens didn't match the 3 mil offer sheet to have him sit on the bench all year.

i personally think its a move for next year...when jamal's contract is up. im a bit worried he might be let go due to their cap space.

Don't Ed Reed along with several others need contract extensions too? I think that may factor into whether or not a deal is worked out with Jamal or if Taylor takes over.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Azrael » Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:20 pm

I still think Bell will come out of camp as Denver's full time starter.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Previous

Return to Football Talk