Free Keeper w/performance Salary Cap and IDP's 2 teams left - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Free Keeper w/performance Salary Cap and IDP's 2 teams left

Moderator: Football Moderators

Free Keeper w/performance Salary Cap and IDP's 2 teams left

Postby Hemlock » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:38 pm

This is a Keeper league that uses a salary cap limit on the players you keep. The salary cap number is based on the production of the player the year before in the league. For example if the player scored a total of 200 points in the league in 2004, his cap number is $200.00.

This allows a team manager to keep as many players as they wish, as long as the total cap number is below the cap limit. Teams consist of 30 players and we do use IDP's.

This year is the first year so it’s a live serpentine auction draft. This means that each team is able to put a player on the block (one at a time) and then everyone can bid on it until the highest bid wins. As with all auction drafts there is a cap also on your bidding dollars. At this time the draft will be the end of August.

The cost for the league is free at this time, and I am paying for the stat site out of my winnings from last year. (Hey I’m a nice guy, what can I say.

I am setting this up as a 12 team league, 3 teams in 4 conferences 16 Game season, head to head (Some double header weeks).

If interested email me at: mailto:Przytarski@gmail.com
Hemlock

In the immortal words of Socrates, "I drank what?"
Hemlock
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds