Now I know where Arlo and menyak go on vacation. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Now I know where Arlo and menyak go on vacation.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Tiki » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:26 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I'm a big fan of MF Doom, I've been pumping Madvilliany for months.
Yeah, it's a great CD! Have you heard VaudVille Villain, or Venimous Villain? They are great as well, I am not a big fan of MM..Food but Vomit SPit is a great song. King Geedorah, is pretty good as well, but I think the three Villains are the best. I have only heard a few songs from Operation DoomsDay and it could be good, but I don't have that CD!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:32 pm

I've heard Vaudeville Villian, it was pretty sick. I almost bought MMFood but then I grabbed The Testament (Cormega) instead. I doubt you or I will ever hear a copy of Operation Doomsday, seeing as it is discontinued and runs for about 500 dollars on Ebay. I'll just have to make do w/ what I can find on the Internet.

I also heard that DJ Dangermouse and MF Doom are working on a collab called Danger Doom. ;-D
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:22 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I've heard Vaudeville Villian, it was pretty sick. I almost bought MMFood but then I grabbed The Testament (Cormega) instead. I doubt you or I will ever hear a copy of Operation Doomsday, seeing as it is discontinued and runs for about 500 dollars on Ebay. I'll just have to make do w/ what I can find on the Internet.

I also heard that DJ Dangermouse and MF Doom are working on a collab called Danger Doom. ;-D
I highly suggest Venimous Villain, over MMFood. I looked up Operation Doomsday on-line and you can buy the rcord for like $12 or maybe that was 12 euros I don't remember. That Danger Doom CD will be awesome! DJ Dangermouse is pretty talented! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Manja » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:42 pm

DJ Dangermouse has my respect after the Gray album...
Manja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby menyak » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:49 pm

Back in 2000 I earned roughly $400 for being one of the first five folks to enter a local clothes vendor naked (had to push someone into a clothes rack to make it O:-) ). So that's about the minimum asking to book me. :-D
menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk