Chicago Area IDP Dynasty Team - Owner Needed - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Chicago Area IDP Dynasty Team - Owner Needed

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chicago Area IDP Dynasty Team - Owner Needed

Postby bolkonsky » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:47 am

A competitive, 16 team Chicago-area Dynasty league needs one owner after the last minute sale of an existing franchise.

The league costs $120 per year. I would really like to find someone who is attentive and knowledgable, but I will forsake both of those qualities for someone who is not a pain in the a**. I am the Commissioner/Founder of this league and questionable conduct of any kind simply will not be tolerated.

That said, it really is a great league...a good group of guys who love football and generally know their business.

The team for sale finished 7-6 last year and missed the playoffs. I have posted the roster below (name, contract, salary):

Bulger 11 Needs K
Betts 25 B
Dillon 54 Fran or Tran
McCareins 1 Needs K
Pinkston 1 Needs K
Wayne 1 Needs K
Pollard 4 B
Andersen (K) 1 B
Briggs 1 Needs K
Fletcher 11 LT2
Trotter 1 B
Simeon Rice 16 Franchise
Spires 3 B
Lucas 1 B
Parrish 1 B
Hasselbeck 9 LT2
Kittner College
Ramsey College
George 60 B
Henry Fran or Tran
Peerless Price 10 LT2
Stallworth 14 LT1
Wade 1 B
Reggie Williams College
Heath Miller College
LJ Smith 13 B
Coakley 10 LT2
Adalius Thomas 1 B
Trevor Pryce 5 LT1
Robert Griffith 3 B
Roy Williams (DB) 1 Fran or Tran
Glenn (WR) 3 B
Strahan 22 Needs K

I know it is not very pretty, but this is a dynasty league and it is quite possible to build quickly. :-/ :-?

The salary cap is $280 for 26 players. We start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB and one Flex defensive player. Any of the guys above may be cut, but guys with LT (long-term) deals cost 25% of their salary off the cap for as long as the contract extends (so a Coakley buy-out would cost $3 ((rounded up)) for the next 2 years, leaving the team with a cap of $277 until 2007).

Only people who can attend the auction at noon on August 20, 2005 in Glenview, IL or have a representative attend will be considered.

Please feel free to write with ?'s...there are too many rules to post here, but I would be happy to send you a copy of the Constitution.

-Charlie
bolkonsky
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds