Need some info about Fox Fantasy Football... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Need some info about Fox Fantasy Football...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need some info about Fox Fantasy Football...

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:02 pm

can anyone give me some info about this. our league wants to do get divisions and no one wants to pay for it. i understand that fox is free, but does anyone know if stat tracker is free? or if they even have stat tracker? and could someone just give me thier general feel about the site. easy to run, setup, maintain...

or does anyone know of any better sites that are run for free with a good stat tracker(stat tracker being free is optional)?

any help would be appreciated.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Shotgun StU » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:18 pm

The site does have divisions but you need three or four teams in each division you open. It looks like it could be a great site with live stat tracker. It allows you to set up many different scoring options. You can do a live online draft,auto draft, or an off line draft.
One word of caution it is there first year so there are a few bugs if you go with fox set your draft for late August Early September to be sure they have all the glitches fixed.
"You Play To Win the Game!!"

http://www.yourcoolprofile.com/Images/Female_Celebrities/Jessica_Alba/images/jessica_alba_18.gif
Shotgun StU
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby FF Newbie » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:19 pm

Fox Sports offers division play and live stats for free, along with many other customizable options. The league I'm commish of switched over this year from Yahoo! So far I've found everything to be pretty much the same except you get all the extra stuff for free. The interface, scoring setup, commish controls, etc. are all very comparable to Yahoo! We'll see how it holds up during the regular season, but for now, I recommend giving it a shot.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:23 pm

MP2...whats up man?

AOL FANTASY LEAGUE MANAGER.

Everything is FREE.

LIVE SCORING FREE.

divisions yes.

Fanball runs the freaking thing.

I trust Fanball because of everybodys raving opinions. I say check it out. at the very least.

http://fantasysports.aol.com/games/football/lm/index.cfm
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:12 pm

UNDEFEATED wrote:MP2...whats up man?

i was a lot better until i heard about azumah... :~( :,-( (not a panic button, but i really want to see this guy healthy for a full year.)

thanks guys for the detailed responses. if anyone else wants to add thier two cents it would be appriciated.

and ill keep yall up to date about where the world famous "LFL" lands.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:52 pm

the aol league is EXTREMELY slow!! i started a league there but couldnt stand how long the load up time was. Fanball is the way to go imo. you got to pay but its not much compared to other pay sites.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:00 pm

what do you mean slow?

i have been on the site...but have yet to imput our league. Cuz i am not the commish.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Football Talk