Need 1 owner for a highly competitive re-draft league! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need 1 owner for a highly competitive re-draft league!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need 1 owner for a highly competitive re-draft league!

Postby Genester » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:34 pm

I run a very competitive yet fun and friendly 6-year old, 16-team, auction re-draft online league. One owner just had to quit due to family circumstances, and we're looking for a replacement. This is a HIGH quality league with high quality owners who are also high quality people - the owners who join us stay- we've only had 6 teams or so leave over the life of the league - that's miniscule turnover for an online 16-teamer!

The entry fee is $100, all paid out minus the $60 MFL fee. This includes prizes for survivor competition during the year and NFL fantasy play-offs (in addition to all the stuff during the regular season). In 6 years, no one's ever won the league twice. In fact, we have great parity because the owner quality is high across-the-board, and with 6 teams making the play-offs, 13-14 teams aretypically in the hunt when the last game of our regular fantasy season rolls around. Our rules are fairly "standard"- 1QB,2RBs,3WRs,K,D (no IDPs), with your typical performance scoring.

We are looking for one sharky, dedicated, active, and fun owner to join us. You must know what you're doing - this league is not well-suited for newbies or people still learning their way through the land of fantasy football. You also must be able to get along with people - we have tremendous camaraderie and many of us have become friends over the years, in spite of being all over the map - we have owners in California, New York, Purto Rico, etc.

If the thought of testing your mettle and having fun with fantasy nuts like you sounds attractive, please e-mail me for complete rules and access to our league web sites from years past and present. I can also arrange for references from current AND former owners, if you wish - once again, everyone who's ever played in this league speaks positively about it.

My e-mail is mailto:genester7@yahoo.com.

P.S. You must be able to attend our on-line auction draft at 6pm EST on Tuesday, August 30th to join the league.
Genester
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds