Average Draft Position - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Average Draft Position

Moderator: Football Moderators

Average Draft Position

Postby Flitzpiepe » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:18 am

Hey there,

I'm looking for average draft positions for IDP-players. Does anyone know good sites where I can find them ?
Mock-Draft-Results incl. IDP would help as well.

Thanks for your help !
Flitzpiepe
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: 5 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CKY_ROX » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:44 am

I know that Antsports.com has a lot of ADPs that i use. Thats the best for average mock draft results unless you want to look at the mock draft and/or real drafts taht have been giong on arround bete latly, but for IDPs here is the cafe's list

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/player_rankings.php
Image

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2524
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: in the westside

Postby Flitzpiepe » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:09 am

CKY_ROX wrote:I know that Antsports.com has a lot of ADPs that i use. Thats the best for average mock draft results unless you want to look at the mock draft and/or real drafts taht have been giong on arround bete latly, but for IDPs here is the cafe's list

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/player_rankings.php


thanks for your information.
well, in fact I tried to open antsports yesterday but obviously their server is down. or did they change their address ?
Flitzpiepe
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: 5 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MeShawn » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:35 am

Flitzpiepe wrote:
CKY_ROX wrote:I know that Antsports.com has a lot of ADPs that i use. Thats the best for average mock draft results unless you want to look at the mock draft and/or real drafts taht have been giong on arround bete latly, but for IDPs here is the cafe's list

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/player_rankings.php


thanks for your information.
well, in fact I tried to open antsports yesterday but obviously their server is down. or did they change their address ?



Antsports server has been down for a little while now (it's still not working).
Image
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3793
Joined: 9 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flitzpiepe » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:15 pm

MeShawn wrote:Antsports server has been down for a little while now (it's still not working).


are there any other pages I could find some useful results ?
Flitzpiepe
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: 5 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby toofunny » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:26 pm

I wonder how useful these ADP really are.

If "auto picks" are included, they are next to useless. They'll just mirror the rankings. Even having ANY pre-set rankings, ruins the usefulness of the results.

I assume by "serious mocks" it means most people picked and not the computer, but I still wonder.

You can just look at most top 100 rankings, and use that as ADP. That's probably as valid as what antsports does.
toofunny
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 261
Joined: 4 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:38 pm

I don't believe auto-picks are included in Ant Sports ADP values. Anyway, they seem a lot more valuable to me than an ESPN cheat sheet for determining where a player might go. Also, contrasting the ADP with mock drafts here at the Cafe and similar sites is useful as well.

MyFantasyLeague.com

XpertLeagues.com
Image
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 2552
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:14 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact