Chad Johnson vows to burn Steelers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Chad Johnson vows to burn Steelers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:59 pm

GP is going to be pissed when he sees this! :-b
Image
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5924
Joined: 27 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Lushcrush » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:06 pm

This is kinda like Aussieboys post about how we can't wait for the season to start ...
I love it. ;-D
Image
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3055
Joined: 27 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Down at the Spanish Moon ...

Postby Pete123444 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:18 pm

I love it when players do this. It shows how competitive they are. CJ is a top notch reciever. And stuff like this is only good when you say it about the #1 defense in the league. Just like what he said about beating the undefeated KC team 2 years ago.
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2523
Joined: 5 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tucson Arizona

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:26 pm

Pete123444 wrote:I love it when players do this. It shows how competitive they are. CJ is a top notch reciever. And stuff like this is only good when you say it about the #1 defense in the league. Just like what he said about beating the undefeated KC team 2 years ago.
And they did it...I was one who was agreeing that the Bengals would beat the Chiefs and was making sure everybody knew I was the one agreeing with him before the game. :-D

Yeah, I think this kind of stuff adds to the game. He's just having fun, jawin a little bit. What's football if you can't have a little fun talkin trash to your rivals? Some guys in the NFL take it all too seriously, it's a game.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5603
Joined: 20 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Pete123444 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:56 pm

M_Zimm_ffc wrote:
Pete123444 wrote:I love it when players do this. It shows how competitive they are. CJ is a top notch reciever. And stuff like this is only good when you say it about the #1 defense in the league. Just like what he said about beating the undefeated KC team 2 years ago.
And they did it...I was one who was agreeing that the Bengals would beat the Chiefs and was making sure everybody knew I was the one agreeing with him before the game. :-D

Yeah, I think this kind of stuff adds to the game. He's just having fun, jawin a little bit. What's football if you can't have a little fun talkin trash to your rivals? Some guys in the NFL take it all too seriously, it's a game.


Exactly!
Pete123444
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2523
Joined: 5 Jun 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tucson Arizona

Postby inferno19 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:45 pm

This is one of the main reasons I love CJ. Even if he's not on my team, I just love the competitive fire that he has. And there truly is something about it that just makes it humorous rather than annoying.
Image
1335 rushing yards, 53 receptions, 441 receiving yards. 18 TDs.
Money in the bank.
inferno19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 411
Joined: 16 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hunting Eli Manning.

Postby terpfan » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:49 pm

Haha, I love it. He talks the talk and walks the walk.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 11116
Joined: 30 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:57 pm

CJ says "You tell Troy I said I'm gonna run him over".

Polamalu would bury him, CJ may get lucky and juke him but he definitely won't be running him over.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10756
Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby zombiez » Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:20 pm

Hope actually hits harder then Troy, I hope he lays CJ out in there first meeting
Image
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 1633
Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Turnip » Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:52 pm

zombiez wrote:Hope actually hits harder then Troy, I hope he lays CJ out in there first meeting


Hope's going to get the elbow. :-b :-) ;-D
Turnip
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe RankerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1283
Joined: 21 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NC State or Winston-Salem, NC

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:39 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact