Tyson the Porn Star - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Tyson the Porn Star

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:52 pm

ummmmmmmmm...yea i think mike may flourish in this industry...i found this info on yahoo, so i think it's true...


Meanwhile, American boxing journalist Pedro Fernandez believes Tyson, who was jailed for six years in 1992 on rape charges, would triumph in the sex industry - with his alleged 14-inch manhood.

He explained: "According to court documentation from Tyson's rape trial, his member is at least 14 inches long.


:-o
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2131
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago.

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:43 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:ummmmmmmmm...yea i think mike may flourish in this industry...i found this info on yahoo, so i think it's true...


Meanwhile, American boxing journalist Pedro Fernandez believes Tyson, who was jailed for six years in 1992 on rape charges, would triumph in the sex industry - with his alleged 14-inch manhood.

He explained: "According to court documentation from Tyson's rape trial, his member is at least 14 inches long.


:-o


:-L That's even bigger than mine.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Flockers » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:06 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:ummmmmmmmm...yea i think mike may flourish in this industry...i found this info on yahoo, so i think it's true...


Meanwhile, American boxing journalist Pedro Fernandez believes Tyson, who was jailed for six years in 1992 on rape charges, would triumph in the sex industry - with his alleged 14-inch manhood.

He explained: "According to court documentation from Tyson's rape trial, his member is at least 14 inches long.


:-o


:-L That's even bigger than mine.


Sweet Christ. :-o
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Posts: 4257
Joined: 11 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:32 pm

LMAO at this thread! Too many funny things! 14 inches! Holy lord! How could he hide that in those trucks! :-o
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby mtryanks12 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:44 pm

Tiki wrote:LMAO at this thread! Too many funny things! 14 inches! Holy lord! How could he hide that in those trucks! :-o


Maybe he has to curl it up like the guy with the 25 incher in the Guiness Record Book??? :-?
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vikes Rule 88 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:49 pm

mtryanks12 wrote:Maybe he has to curl it up like the guy with the 25 incher in the Guiness Record Book??? :-?


Im speechless








you looked that up?
Image

need a sig? PM me
Vikes Rule 88 Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 982
Joined: 11 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby zombiez » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:37 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
Tiki wrote:LMAO at this thread! Too many funny things! 14 inches! Holy lord! How could he hide that in those trucks! :-o


Maybe he has to curl it up like the guy with the 25 incher in the Guiness Record Book??? :-?
.....well, i actually didn't have to curl it, i uh...well, never mind :-?
Image
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 1633
Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mtryanks12 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:07 am

you looked that up?


No, my little sister showed me one day.
mtryanks12
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4671
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:02 am

mtryanks12 wrote:
you looked that up?


No, my little sister showed me one day.


Can anyone say "Unwed Teenaged Mother"?
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 10756
Joined: 20 Sep 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:25 am

Guttpuppy wrote:
mtryanks12 wrote:
you looked that up?


No, my little sister showed me one day.


Can anyone say "Unwed Teenaged Mother"?


Quicker that I can say I just wet my pants. 8-o :-b
You guys are killing me.
Image


I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16300
(Past Year: 80)
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Living in the shame only a Lions fan knows

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:46 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact