Trung Canidate - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Trung Canidate

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby EatMyShorts092 » Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:26 pm

12 team league and i ended up with 11th pick: below r the draft results:
those rnt exactly in order but i am the simpsons and here is the order of the 1st 3 rounds: ricky,lt,priest,portis,faulk,mcnabb,cpepper,deuce,alexander,henry, harrison,edge,owens,ahman,moss,manning,brooks,s davis,tiki,dillon, j lewis, taylor, william green,vick,ward,moulds,horn,george,burress,martin,krob,holt,boston,garner,toomer,warner

if u guys can read we had an "offline draft" and i had 11th pick which i already mentioned... the order is what i put up there: i got harrison,green and toomer with my first 3 picks... my commish messed up the draft results.
EatMyShorts092
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby EatMyShorts092 » Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:41 pm

so cornbread before you jump to conclusions... ricky williams went #1 not 10... i wouldnt have jumped to harrison had any of those guys been left, but 8 rbs (ricky,lt,priest,portis,faulk,deuce,shaun alexander) and mcnabb and cpepper were gone then at my pick i got harrison, to and james were picked next at 12,13... then i got ahman green at 14... then between 15 and 34 it went moss,manning,brooks,s davis,tiki,dillon, j lewis, taylor, william green,vick,ward,moulds,horn,george,burress,martin,krob,holt,boston,garner... so when it came back to me at 35 i got toomer... and then gannon at 38 because no rbs were left... i had to settle for buckhalter and canidate 6th and 7th round as my 2/3 rbs.. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU RESPOND... DRAFT RESULTS WERE WRONG SO DONT BOTHER READING IT
EatMyShorts092
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk