Mercer Boy on RAW tomorrow night? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mercer Boy on RAW tomorrow night?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:37 pm

Have fun Mercer ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:26 am

Is that Arab guy who interrupts everyone with his "Aleeyayayaylayeayayay" thing going to be there :-b What a perfect villain for something popular in the bible belt: someone of a different race and religion of the core audience :-D
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:59 am

I'll have to check it out
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:30 am

34=Sweetness wrote:Is that Arab guy who interrupts everyone with his "Aleeyayayaylayeayayay" thing going to be there :-b What a perfect villain for something popular in the bible belt: someone of a different race and religion of the core audience :-D

I thought they were killing his character off? Funny thing I saw on the internet on one of those wrestling websites said the guy is actually Italian.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:51 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Is that Arab guy who interrupts everyone with his "Aleeyayayaylayeayayay" thing going to be there :-b What a perfect villain for something popular in the bible belt: someone of a different race and religion of the core audience :-D

I thought they were killing his character off? Funny thing I saw on the internet on one of those wrestling websites said the guy is actually Italian.

You are referring to Mohammad Hassan and Daivari...they were sent to Smackdown in the big draft they did a few weeks ago. I don't watch SD, but I think my friend said they haven't been using him because the story line was getting too many complaints or something. I'm asking my friend who keeps up with it more than I do right now. ;-D

The main heel act tonight will be the Eugene (retarded guy) Invitational. Kurt Angle lost his medal to Eugene, and now Eugene is copying his little tournament thing. Tonight Angle is the "Hometown Hero" wrestler because he "hails" from Pittsburgh (even though he's from somewhere near Erie I think).
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:31 am

Mercer Boy wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

You are referring to Mohammad Hassan and Daivari...they were sent to Smackdown in the big draft they did a few weeks ago. I don't watch SD, but I think my friend said they haven't been using him because the story line was getting too many complaints or something. I'm asking my friend who keeps up with it more than I do right now. ;-D

The main heel act tonight will be the Eugene (retarded guy) Invitational. Kurt Angle lost his medal to Eugene, and now Eugene is copying his little tournament thing. Tonight Angle is the "Hometown Hero" wrestler because he "hails" from Pittsburgh (even though he's from somewhere near Erie I think).

This will be one of those things where Angle will keep getting pissed off because he will keep losing to Eugene...I just feel it. And I will still be bored and wonder why I bother to tune in to this stupid, time-wasting psuedo-sport. Then the Divas will walk out and the world will be right once again. B-)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:34 am

Sixxgunn wrote:This will be one of those things where Angle will keep getting pissed off because he will keep losing to Eugene...I just feel it. And I will still be bored and wonder why I bother to tune in to this stupid, time-wasting psuedo-sport. Then the Divas will walk out and the world will be right once again. B-)

Well said. ;-D I can't wait to see Ashley tonight...she's a babe! :L

Here's the whole Hassan thing:

gccboy wrote:No, UPN banned their characters due to the terrorist stuff. The same week that they had the bombing in London, they had Hassan attack the Undertaker and make like terroristic threats and pray in the ring and stuff. They taped it before the bombings, but still showed it. UPN got pissed and said he couldn't be on tv anymore. Undertaker destroyed him at the Great American Bash, and they sent him back to OVW. He'll re-emerge on Raw, or as another character on Smackdown.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:36 am

Yeah I thought Hassan actually wasn't that bad...He quickly turned into about the best heel either program had there. Just amazing how everyone's mood would sour when they heard his 'music'...
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Mercer Boy on RAW tomorrow night?

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:40 am

Mercer Boy wrote:I will possibly be making a sign that says "www.fantasyfootballcafe.com," along with some hello's, but I'm not sure they'll let me take it in...not sure what their stance on advertising is. I'll try to hide it behind my other signs, though. }:-)

If I get that one through, I will try my hardest to do a "walk-across" with the sign either during the Eugene Invitiational or the RAW Diva Search contest.

Hopefully you guys will get to see me...or at least my signs anyway. :-b

Can't you bring a sharpie in? a-la TO ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Homeless » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:04 am

Mercer Boy wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

The Arab community complained about the way this guy portrayed Arabs and he was pulled from the bill.

Sounds like you'll have a blast Merc ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk