Mercer Boy on RAW tomorrow night? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mercer Boy on RAW tomorrow night?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby A2theIzzo » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:11 pm

Dude there's like 10,000 signs!!!
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kashikis » Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:22 pm

i'm watching friggin wrestling, but where is MB???
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:41 am

Just got back...kind of tired.

Yes, there were 10,000 signs. Actually, this was probably one of the best sign nights I have ever seen on wrestling. I know PA has a ton of wrestling fans.

Well, I know for a fact that I or my friends were on TV at least three times. Once was during the Sunday Night Heat taping and at least twice on the RAW show. During the Jericho Highlight Reel I saw two of my signs for at least 10 straight seconds.

You would have had to TiVo the show to see me, probably. :-/ We did...so when I find the parts I know I am on TV, I will get the shots to show you. ;-D

The saddest thing about the whole show was that they confiscated my "Liberty Mutual Sucks" sign. That was so stupid. The guy asked me if I had any profanity on my signs. I said no because I don't think sucks is a bad word. As soon as he saw it, he took it. I brought a marker to erase stuff they didn't like, but he didn't care. I was pretty PO'ed at that point - especially once I got in the arena and saw about 50 "whatever sucks" signs in plain view...and even one sign that said "Edge is a f@% (another word for homosexual)." How does that get through and Liberty Mutual Sucks not? :-? That was the sign I had "Lita Shops At Busy Beaver" on also which was doubly annoying. Boo to that guy. :-t

We got some pictures, also...when I get a hold of them, I'll post them for you. ;-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:18 am

I watched wrestling for ya.

Christ, wrestling and nascar in the same week...

/checks his front yard for a car on blocks..
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:56 am

That sucks some security-d00d stole your sign... I dug the "Lita Shops at Busy Beaver" one... you should have told him, "Get ready to feel the bang!" and give him a Diamond Cutter. Ah, good 'ol WCW.

Anyway, I only got to watch a few minutes of RAW tonight... when Jericho was beatin' up that ref... but I TiVo'd it. Go me. So yeah, you'll have to let us know when to check for your sign-age. ;-D

Did ya have fun? Did you get Stacy Kiebler's phone number?
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:38 am

Canacuna wrote: you should have told him, "Get ready to feel the bang!" and give him a Diamond Cutter.

That would was hilarious. :-D

I have it handy on the Tivo too Mercer so let me know what to look for..

Last night cracked me up hearing good ole JR get confused about Hardy's finishing move on Snitsky last night.."What was that some sort of diamond cutter off the top rope"...Sounded like King just said yeah it was a Twist of Fate matter of factly..

Apparently JR forgot that was his move..Just not from the top rope LOL.

All in all seems like you saw a pretty decent show Mercer..

Again no HHH though. Maybe he comes back to reform DX now that HBK is a heel? Hmm.. That would be pretty cool.. They could reemerge at Summerslam to kill off Hulk once and for all..

Sure seemed Angle got the props last night...
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:33 am

awwchrist wrote:I watched wrestling for ya.

Go slow aww....start witha torn up couch first, then graduate to a 72 Nova. Make sure there are visible neon beer signs in your windows to set the mood with the lime green couch though.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:41 am

Sixxgunn wrote:

Go slow aww....start witha torn up couch first, then graduate to a 72 Nova. Make sure there are visible neon beer signs in your windows to set the mood with the lime green couch though.

Sweet. I knew I wasn't the only one with a couch in the front yard. I have a 35 yr old washing machine out there too.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lushcrush » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:04 am

Sixxgunn wrote:

72 Novas are actually pretty sweet.
Sixgunn - a Diamond Cutter for you ... BOOM :-b
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:16 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Again no HHH though. Maybe he comes back to reform DX now that HBK is a heel? Hmm.. That would be pretty cool.. They could reemerge at Summerslam to kill off Hulk once and for all..

Sure seemed Angle got the props last night...

Yes, the Pittsburgh people liked Angle...there were tons of Eugene Sucks chants going up.

The reason HHH is not on TV is because he is at the Corporate HQ learning how to run the business. Vince McMahon will be giving it to him at some point, so he's trying to teach his "son" the ropes. Keep giving him the title, and now hand over a multi-billion dollar franchise. Nothing like nepotism, eh? :-P

If you TiVo'ed the show, here's when to look for my signs:

Right at the very beginning as they are wheeling through the crowd, I'm pretty sure I got my "Big Show Ate My Goat" sign on there. You would have to look near the ground level for a big yellow sign.

During the Highlight Reel, look around the back turnbuckles on the far side of the ring (away from the ramp). You should see my "Big Show Ate My Goat" and "HHH Drove My School Bus" signs. I was holding one, and my friend Mike was holding the other. That's the time I was on the longest.

Also, I think at the end of the Conway/Viscera match I got on once. It was well after the match...like as they were scowling at each other going away.

If you really want to be a redneck, watch Sunday Night Heat...I got on there a few times as well. :-)

And of note - I, Mercer Boy, started the "You Screwed Bret" chant at the end of the show. Yes, I started it. I was the first person to start yelling it and everyone around me followed. Also, Lillian Garcia looked at and waved to my "Ricker Humped Viscera" sign. :-b
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk