Bears v Dolphins commentary here - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Bears v Dolphins commentary here

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby UNDEFEATED » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:22 pm

Azrael wrote:I didn't realize those 2 guys were still unsigned.

Ricky looked horrible and TJ did pretty well. I still think he can get it done and maybe win the job back for 1 year anyway.

Yeah Ricky did look bad...but you need to consider that he is a long-term rb. Most of his yards come in the second half.

I would know i was a Ricky owner. It was frustrating seeing his crappy first half totals. But i knew annd learned that he would bring it back up in the second half.

Tjones and Rex Grossman and Mushin are on my good side as of the hof game. Give them all upgrades. Slight or whatever.

Berrian appears to be the possesion receiver of grossman. Lots of targets. Grossman looked good.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:33 am

ygdrasil54 wrote:
The Miner Part 2 wrote:rex to muhsim already looks picture perfect...

I would hardly call that picture perfect. Grossman's throws were way off most of the night. Would've been a good throw had Mushin been looking over his other shoulder & was angling towards the marker. Only an exceptional adjustment by Muhammed made that a completion.

As a former quarterback, I can tell you that that long ball that was completed was thrown perfectly. It's a common misconception among football fans that deep balls should hit the WR in stride on the inside. Streaks are meant to be thrown over the outside shoulder. It's a very difficult (and hence rare) throw but that is where it should be, as it's nearly impossible to defend in that spot even with perfect coverage.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting