Staind's new album "Chapter V" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Staind's new album "Chapter V"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:31 pm

Well, I bit the bullet and picked up a copy yesterday. When i first listened to it, I was like eh, nothing special... But after listening to the songs the second and third time around, the album is beginning to grow on me. It's definately better than 12 shades of gray. I would rank it along the lines of "Break the Cycle" b/c it seems similiar to me.

Best songs, IMO:

2 - Right Here
5 - Falling
6 - Cross to bear
8 - Please
11 - King of all excuses (best song)
;-D
Last edited by J2thez929 on Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby black_hawk8888 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:53 pm

J2thez929 wrote:Well, I bit the bullet and picked up a copy yesterday. When i first listened to it, I was like eh, nothing special... But after listening to the songs the second and third time around, the album is beginning to grow on me. It's definately better than 12 shades of gray. I would rank it along the lines of "Break the Cycle" but it seems similiar to me.

Best songs, IMO:

2 - Right Here
5 - Falling
6 - Cross to bear
8 - Please
11 - King of all excuses (best song)
;-D

Good analysis! Falling is my favorite track I think ;-D
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby NittanyLions » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:46 pm

I like Staind and hopefully I'll get the album, I REALLY like Right Here. Im actually learning to play it on guitar right now. Everytime I get in the car with my lady friend I make her play it from her iPOD since im lazy and dont wanna download it ;-D
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:51 am

got it today....listened to the first 4 or 5 songs....i like it a lot so far. some of the stuff was fairly slow, but thats fine with me...the sound is still great...and if i want something harder its easy enough to listen to something else. dont have a fav song yet since i havent listened to the whole album, but that falling track is awesome ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk