Dillon for Stallworth - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dillon for Stallworth

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dillon for Stallworth

Postby Mayberry » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:05 pm

Dillon for Stallworth.....What do you think about the a trade between the two players? Who makes out better in this trade? Straight up without thinking about what the other players are on the teams.
Mayberry

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:10 pm

8-o

DILLON!!! a top 10 back for a rookie wr who isnt even #1 on his team. if sum1 offered u dillon for stallworth i wish i was in ur league. maybe i could get marshall faulk for terry allen and the lions defense.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby JayM09 » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:22 pm

WHAT!!!!!!! Who gets the better deal?? Let me think about this one for a bit.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
whoever gets
DILLON, my god I wish I could get that deal.
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Whassup » Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:26 pm

You've gotta hang onto Dillon. Even though it is tempting seeing Stallworth score every week. I have Stallworth and haven't started him yet because of the fact that he is a rookie and I just don't trust him each week. I will probably start him this week because Qadry Ismail is on a bye. Watch, this will be the week he doesn't score. Anyway, Dillon has proven himself and you should keep him.
Whassup

Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Thu Sep 26, 2002 7:54 am

dont give up dillon for stallworth you'd have to be insane or smokin somethin that just aint right
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk