Fight Club Movie - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Fight Club Movie

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fight Club Movie

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:26 pm

how many other people out there love this movie, everytime i see it it seems to get better, because you understand it better and better,

there is also some secret little pictures i have found during the movie, i dont know exactly where in the movie they are but most of them are of Tyler Durden, except towards the very end when they are looking out the window and everything is exploding and whatnot there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

Postby LT Blue Colt » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:57 pm

EDIT IT! EDIT IT! AHHHHH! BAD WORD MOMMY!!!! AHHHH!

Hehe! Yeah that is a good movie. I haven't seen it in a while. I should pick it up next time I'm at the movie rental store. ;-D Look for some pictures, gotchya!
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B


I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1426
Joined: 5 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Intersection of M32 and Old 27

Re: Fight Club Movie

Postby VaderFin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:06 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:how many other people out there love this movie, everytime i see it it seems to get better, because you understand it better and better,

there is also some secret little pictures i have found during the movie, i dont know exactly where in the movie they are but most of them are of Tyler Durden, except towards the very end when they are looking out the window and everything is exploding and whatnot there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,


Come on! You know the first rule of Fight Club!! :-b
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Re: Fight Club Movie

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:20 pm

VaderFin wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:how many other people out there love this movie, everytime i see it it seems to get better, because you understand it better and better,

there is also some secret little pictures i have found during the movie, i dont know exactly where in the movie they are but most of them are of Tyler Durden, except towards the very end when they are looking out the window and everything is exploding and whatnot there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,


Come on! You know the first rule of Fight Club!! :-b


hah yeah :*) :-b

btw vader i LOVE your avatar
Image
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3415
Joined: 11 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Buffalo, MN

Re: Fight Club Movie

Postby VaderFin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:23 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
VaderFin wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:how many other people out there love this movie, everytime i see it it seems to get better, because you understand it better and better,

there is also some secret little pictures i have found during the movie, i dont know exactly where in the movie they are but most of them are of Tyler Durden, except towards the very end when they are looking out the window and everything is exploding and whatnot there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,


Come on! You know the first rule of Fight Club!! :-b


hah yeah :*) :-b

btw vader i LOVE your avatar


Thanks. I decided to get rid of the paperbag for last season after Danny's Hall of Fame speech and last throw to Clayton.
Image
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7030
Joined: 10 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In my Tie Fighter blowing up Rebels

Postby Ironhorse75 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:05 am

Check out some trivia on the film..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/trivia

The spot of Tyler was actually open to Sean Penn at one point. Glad my boy Brad got it!

Did anyone catch the Heineken commercial with Brad Pitt during the Superbowl? Fincher directed it! So they've collaborated 3 times now.
Image
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1103
Joined: 19 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Fight Club Movie

Postby Homeless » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:55 am

Dirt Bag wrote: there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,


Oh my eyes my eyes!! :-b
Image
Image
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 10011
Joined: 21 Aug 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Re: Fight Club Movie

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:57 am

Homeless wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote: there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,


Oh my eyes my eyes!! :-b


Yep. Exactly. Could have done without that.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby Tiki » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:15 pm

Great movie! Only seen like three times even though I own it! :-o
The ending is a little disturbing, but hey it's not as bad as "Boogie Nights" :-P
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:36 am

It's a good flick and it does get better each time. I never saw the phalic flash but i have seen the other little blips. They lend themselves to the psychological aspect of what's going on.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 4:24 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact