Fight Club Movie - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Fight Club Movie

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fight Club Movie

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:26 pm

how many other people out there love this movie, everytime i see it it seems to get better, because you understand it better and better,

there is also some secret little pictures i have found during the movie, i dont know exactly where in the movie they are but most of them are of Tyler Durden, except towards the very end when they are looking out the window and everything is exploding and whatnot there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LT Blue Colt » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:57 pm

EDIT IT! EDIT IT! AHHHHH! BAD WORD MOMMY!!!! AHHHH!

Hehe! Yeah that is a good movie. I haven't seen it in a while. I should pick it up next time I'm at the movie rental store. ;-D Look for some pictures, gotchya!
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B

I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Fight Club Movie

Postby VaderFin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:06 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:how many other people out there love this movie, everytime i see it it seems to get better, because you understand it better and better,

there is also some secret little pictures i have found during the movie, i dont know exactly where in the movie they are but most of them are of Tyler Durden, except towards the very end when they are looking out the window and everything is exploding and whatnot there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,

Come on! You know the first rule of Fight Club!! :-b
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:20 pm

VaderFin wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:how many other people out there love this movie, everytime i see it it seems to get better, because you understand it better and better,

hah yeah :*) :-b

btw vader i LOVE your avatar
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:23 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
VaderFin wrote:

hah yeah :*) :-b

btw vader i LOVE your avatar

Thanks. I decided to get rid of the paperbag for last season after Danny's Hall of Fame speech and last throw to Clayton.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Ironhorse75 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:05 am

Check out some trivia on the film..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/trivia

The spot of Tyler was actually open to Sean Penn at one point. Glad my boy Brad got it!

Did anyone catch the Heineken commercial with Brad Pitt during the Superbowl? Fincher directed it! So they've collaborated 3 times now.
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Homeless » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:55 am

Dirt Bag wrote: there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,

Oh my eyes my eyes!! :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:57 am

Homeless wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote: there is a very quick flash of a penis (i hope that isnt a "bad word" at the cafe), if it is i can edit it out,

Oh my eyes my eyes!! :-b

Yep. Exactly. Could have done without that.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:15 pm

Great movie! Only seen like three times even though I own it! :-o
The ending is a little disturbing, but hey it's not as bad as "Boogie Nights" :-P
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:36 am

It's a good flick and it does get better each time. I never saw the phalic flash but i have seen the other little blips. They lend themselves to the psychological aspect of what's going on.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk